New Theme Option: FuwaFabulous

As always thanks for giving us all such a beautiful Fuwa experience.

What is this? Praise?

I see that red name is having the expected effect. 

I, for one, am most disappointed that the member titles still retain their unrightful position atop our avatars. It was obviously possible before, and yet they are still there... Clear negligence at work here. Very much so.

What is this? Praise?

I, for one, am most disappointed that the member titles still retain their unrightful position atop our avatars. It was obviously possible before, and yet they are still there... Clear negligence at work here. Very much so.

Not really.

I was giving praise because Nayleen was the one who maintains the forum website and in my opinion Fuwa has one of the best UI and looks pleasing to the eyes.

I would have given praise even if it wasn't a admin.

Not to mention that I personally really dislike licking other's boots. 

Both the media and spoiler BBCode icons are back.

What is this? Praise?

Now get off my back. :'(

Thank you, Nay! Looks great.

... I'm still working on your PM. Promise.

Final Note: 

[...] In the past we often confused the distinction between the real and on-the-ground community leaders, and the badges assigned by our forums software (like the "Admin" badge under my avatar). We need a paradigm shift: forums badges do not a site leader make. The FuwaDirectory shows all the folks working on Fuwanovel, and each of them deserve a corresponding amount of respect.

(Thought I'd do the pedantic and classy thing and quote myself :P) I've received some confused (but pleased) comments about Nay's red username. He is our brilliant and way-overqualified webmaster and a part of the LC, and yes he has full forums permissions as a result. Just wanted to remind everyone that community leaders go way beyond the forums software badges: there are dozens of people who give a lot of their time/brainpower/souls to making our community possible, and forums badges wouldn't express the half of what many people do. Please refer to the FuwaDirectory from time to time and give these awesome people some love.

For example, Nay's section explains, "Nayleen does a lot for the site. In addition to being the official Webmaster/WebKing, he keeps the site from falling apart and is both an excellent person to bounce ideas off of, and our token (and favorite!) German." It's maybe a little offensive there at the end, but it sure says a whole lot more than a simple "Admin" badge.

gz Nayleen admin(was it recently? I always thought he was an admin already xD)

That's due to my oversight. And another good example of why we're glad I'm not the webmaster : P.

I really love the new theme but my monitor is too wide.

It strains my eye to read wide posts. Is there no option to have a fixed width?

edit: Nevermind I made one, feel free to change the width in the textbox.

This will change the width to  80% or custom.

Stylish: Fuwanovel : FuwaFabulous Custom Width VERSION

• 2 months later...