New Theme Option: Fuwa 2015

Please be aware that there is now another theme option available for browsing the forums: Fuwa 2015

How to change your theme

1. Scroll down to the bottom of the forums and click "Change Theme"
  2. Select "Fuwa 2015"

16314633728_f5011dd4da_o_d.jpg

How to change the color scheme of the Fuwa 2015 theme:

The Fuwa 2015 skin allows you to choose your own, preferred color scheme. To do this:

1. Click the paintbrush icon at the top of the forums
  2. Select the color you'd like to use
  3. Click the paintbrush icon again to hide the color drawer

16501362012_a1c01c66fa_o_d.jpg

I have used Fuwa2015 for a day now. I think it was pale no matter what color I used. The threads floated together and answers in a thread was not easily recognized. It feels like I lack some borders or something to separate a new thread/post. I didn't like that your information and such was above your answer. 

But I liked the more modern style. But it needs some correction and refinement. 

I tried it but the way it is now I can't use it. Because I always open my Browser only on one half of the screen (1920 x 1080) and with that I don't see If I got a new PM or Notification -> thats a no go ;)

If that scaling would be better I think I would use the new theme. Till then I stay at my beloved Gravity Green ;)

I do believe this is the one I'm using right now, and the one I'll continue using, 'cause FuwaFabulous was too close to the theme I use for Batoto. After finding a non-boring colour that didn't hurt my eyes (purple is the best colour after all <3) I'm quite fond of it. On the other hand, I have to admit that the location, VNDB and MAL links look thrown around... and while not constantly having the time of the post there does make it look nicer, it gives my mouse more of a workout hovering.... I'll keep using it, though.

I do believe this is the one I'm using right now, and the one I'll continue using, 'cause FuwaFabulous was too close to the theme I use for Batoto. After finding a non-boring colour that didn't hurt my eyes (purple is the best colour after all <3) I'm quite fond of it. On the other hand, I have to admit that the location, VNDB and MAL links look thrown around... and while not constantly having the time of the post there does make it look nicer, it gives my mouse more of a workout hovering.... I'll keep using it, though.

I'm stepping out, but I'll flip the user info bar over to the left-hand side in a few hours and then we'll see how we like it. Thanks for using Fuwa 2015! It's felt sad and neglected ever since Nosebleed called it ugly and kicked it to the curb on the night of the ball.