Greetings to all of you

kazameltis

Greeting to all of you, I am kazameltis.

I have been an avid lover of of the world of VN's and many other anime related things.

My interests and genre include Yaoi, Gender benders, and Traps. You see I really like yaoi but I also want to find boy's love in places you wouldn't expect them to be.

In gender benders my interest lies with a boy changing into a girl then falls in love with another boy. To me it's still gay and I love it. My favorite is the X-Change series and the other Crowd gender bender games they had made. But my most fave of their VN's is the "Three Methods to Conquer the World" where the main route is actually a man. I almost died of hyperventilating over how amazing this game was and the story at the end almost made me cry! It's a bit sad that JAST isn't licensing their games anymore.

As for traps I still think no matter what you look like if that has a penis then it's still yaoi. I search for yaoi even in the most tiniest cracks of hentai titles like this one http://vndb.org/v11145. But the most amazing trap I have ever encountered in the history of traps would have to be Yuuki Ashikaga from Cross Days. After watching School Days anime I tried to stay away anything related to School Days. I was searching for traps one day and I never believed in all my life that Cross Days was one of them. So I tried to research about this game a bit more before I played it. And to my surprise Yuuki actually gets together with the biggest asshole in the world Makoto Itou who in the end gets to experience a nice boat. I played this game like crazy and passed all the other straight endings and to my amazement Yuuki actually makes the douche bag fall in love with him.

I loved to toy with Makoto's feeling during the bathroom scene it was just too much fun! I was even the one who made the Cross Days walk through videos, but unfortunately Youtube had been on my case and I really got suspended I seriously hope that this game gets an anime of its own. Because the chance to see Makoto fall for a boy is definitely worth the money.

I can't imagine why there hasn't been doujinshi about Cross Days traps? I mean there should be plenty of it. I wish I could see more, if you know any please tell me.

Any way I had been trying to learn Japanese in order to read and understand their language but still trying hard to get a full grasp of the language. But I will try my best for the sake of fan translations and to share these works to people who have never heard of it.

My first VN was Enzai and I think it was a mistake to play it first rather than Silver Chaos. I feel like I traumatized myself, but more likely sensitized myself to hardcore stuff. I almost wondered what was I thinking back then when I first played it, but I think my mind blocked it so I can't remember. But I still remember all the hardcore sex and BDSM I saw, luckily the good endings made the whole ordeal bearable to play.

I truly hope to get along with all of you here. I feel like I'm with other people who understands my interests.

Welcome to Fuwanovel.

There are a lot of people here who have similar interests. Im not a fan of Yaoi but i know we can be friends. Everyone here loves Visual Novels, so youll fit right in!~!~

If you have any questions or anything, let us know.

If you'd like, we have a group of people learning Japanese here, you can check out this thread if your interested!!

Anyway, welcome to Fuwanovel!!

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I don't like traps or Yaoi (I kind of like Futanaris, though only with other girls) but "para gustos, colores", it means something like "there are as many tastes as colors"

Anyway, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting along with everyone, I hope you have a great time here

In real life I would just hide it otherwise my family would think I'm a freak.

Just feels good sharing my interests, even though I can't see them in real life.

I forgot to say that I also am a Hetalia fan. Been keeping track of the new season lately and I've been loving it!

Hello and welcome!!

I am haven't read any yaoi, gender bender or even trap VN so I do not know if I would like it or not..

I started watching School days anime, but dropped it since I was too annoyed with Makoto, but I know how it ended so I am quite satisfied ^^ I've been wanting to play the VN version, as well as its sequels, but it is just too large and would require a lot of time to download..

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

Yay, another yaoi fan! ;)

I didn't know there was a trap in Cross Days! I love School Days (watched the anime & have the HD game although not played it yet), and was wondering if I should give Cross Days a try but somehow it didn't really catch my interest (no gore..). But maybe I should give it a try!

I usually just go for straight-up yaoi if I want to play a m/m game though, can't think of anything I've played with a trap.. so thanks for the recs.

I've played Enzai too, and Zettai Fukujuu Meirei.. definitely some desensitizing stuff there haha. I could have done with less of the brutality, but I loooove the artwork *_* I'm currently playing Miracle No-ton which has the same illustrator. I really recommend it~