My Anime List (MAL)

Ryoji

I think there are small softs/plugins that allows an easier update... But I don't know about them, since I don't use them and they're usually windows softs.

awesome that was exactly what i wanted to know. Im looking into MAL Updater

If it works expect an updated version of my MAL list soon.

I'll quote my answer from the topic;

I think there are small softs/plugins that allows an easier update... But I don't know about them, since I don't use them and they're usually windows softs.

I also looked around a bit; you can import/export your list, but it has to have a very specific formatting. Making a program to make the adding easier shouldn't be too hard with that, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually did it. Gonna look for that a bit.

edit: After some investigations, the only software doing updates is malpudater. I don't think it has massive add...

MAL Updater is awesome. All i have to do is start watching and it adds to my list automatically. Going to update my list a bunch now. ;)

THANK YOU down! Eventually ill have to add the older ones manually or the anime i don't have on my external HDD's. But this is definitely going to help

There's already more anime than in my list in there.

Btw you HAVE to pick up back Hunter x Hunter 2011, this adaptation gets waaay better past the first 15-20 episodes. You can even skip those episodes since you already saw the 1999 series. (That's the fanboy in me speaking, if you're really opposed to battle shonen to the point that even the best of them won't make you slide, I can understand it).

nice list. Mine is a work is progress. I have so much anime to go through and add still. MAL updater is a great plugin and is helping speed up the progress.

You incomplete list is bigger than my completed list. :o

Thank for your updater info. However, my list is up to date(only missing a few I forgot) so I don't need to specially bother with updater.

i am not sure if i should be proud to say that i have seen or heard of almost all of those, but there you have it. got me a few titles to check out the next few days, weee.

also, you plan to watch gundam unicorn i see. i recomend it, it's pretty fantastic. deffinately one of the better gundams.

i am not sure if i should be proud to say that i have seen or heard of almost all of those, but there you have it. got me a few titles to check out the next few days, weee.

also, you plan to watch gundam unicorn i see. i recomend it, it's pretty fantastic. deffinately one of the better gundams.

My list is only about 10% done if that.

Gundam Unicorn im going to watch, i just dont know when. I have the DVD's just havnt gotten to them yet.

OK I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed to know Ive sat through so much Precure stuff.

Ive updated my list quite a bit. Went through 2 external HHDs. 2 more to go (3TB each) then ill have to start manually adding the older stuff that isn't on the list. If i can remember 1/2 of it ill be good to go.

...Maybe you should have just looked for something to add the whole MAL database then take out what you didn't watch, would have been faster... :P

OK I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed to know Ive sat through so much Precure stuff.

Why would you be? Precure is pretty nice. I've almost finished Futari wa Precure and it's good. Currently airing Dokidoki Precure is good too. And I heard much of the other series are great too!

...Maybe you should have just looked for something to add the whole MAL database then take out what you didn't watch, would have been faster... :P/>/>

lol you might be right. This is taking forever. But im in a good groove now and i want to get it done asap.

Why would you be? Precure is pretty nice. I've almost finished Futari wa Precure and it's good. Currently airing Dokidoki Precure is good too. And I heard much of the other series are great too!

I admit it, im hooked on the stuff lol. I can just turn off my brain and enjoy it, which is a great thing.

The fact that your list has more anime starting with the letter A than I have on my entire list tells me I'll find a lot of hidden gems by going through your list Ryoji.

Oh yeah im sure you can find some great ones. If you want a few recommendations, just let me know what genre's you like and ill hook you up!

Oh yeah im sure you can find some great ones. If you want a few recommendations, just let me know what genre's you like and ill hook you up!

hit me up when you're done with that mal so i can start suggesting animes. based on your have not yet watched list, i figure i've got a few goodies for you.