My Anime List (MAL)

Ryoji

There's already more anime than in my list in there.

Btw you HAVE to pick up back Hunter x Hunter 2011, this adaptation gets waaay better past the first 15-20 episodes. You can even skip those episodes since you already saw the 1999 series. (That's the fanboy in me speaking, if you're really opposed to battle shonen to the point that even the best of them won't make you slide, I can understand it).

Moved Hunter x Hunter from Dropped to Plan to Watch. Ill give it another chance. I'm not opposed to battle shonen at all.

For instance I really enjoyed D Gray Man, Shaman King, Soul Eater, and Saint Seiya. Those are off the top of my head im sure there are more i enjoyed.

Naruto, Fairy Tail, DBZ and One Piece started off fine. But really just turned to crap that I cannot stand. 3-4 episodes that are great out of every 75 is just wrong. What with all the filler and seemingly neurotic need to keep these series going just ruined them for me.

hit me up when you're done with that mal so i can start suggesting animes. based on your have not yet watched list, i figure i've got a few goodies for you.

99% of the anime on my plan to watch list either haven't aired yet or I own the DVDs/blu rays and haven't gotten around to watching yet. If you want to try to recommend an Anime that i haven't seen, id welcome that. Just don't be surprised if Ive already seen it. I still have 1 3tb HDD(all anime) and my old VHS/LD collection (which is huge) to go through and add.

What's rather impressive in your list is the size of your dropped list. It's smaller than mine while my completed list is like a tenth of yours; even though i consider myself as a pretty good audience... I wonder how much of a fan you have to be to watch through all of this after seeing so much anime.

I added my list in my sign btw. Every time I look at it, I realize how I know much more anime than I actually watched, it's kinda sad ^^"

Oh my God.

You dropped Toradora! As you recommended that I pick Hunter x Hunter back up I have to implore you to watch Toradora!

The first few episodes are kinda slow but the second half of the series is so good. I ask you give it a chance. I'm sure will be happy you did.

OK apparently MAL wont show my complete list anymore because its too big. Anything over 1500 and its to big. Which I think is lame. :angry:/> You have to select a category, i.e. Finished, Dropped ect. Is there a way to change that? Im not even finished adding anime :(/>

Kinda makes me regret doing this. Now people wont see my list and that defeats the whole purpose.

Well, I don't think over 1500 lists happen all that often to them, you can always ask on the forum/pm an admin I guess.

Selecting a category isn't THAT much of a hassle anyway. You can link to your completed or watching category, or to your profile, curious people will just look if they want to.

You dropped Toradora! As you recommended that I pick Hunter x Hunter back up I have to implore you to watch Toradora!

I don't use the 'plan to watch' category on MAL, and therefore there are a few shows in my dropped list that should belong there, because I wasn't hooked the first time but I feel like I could like it some day. Consider Toradora now belonging in that place ^^" Can't say when I will feel like picking it up again though =p

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, I thought I would never get around to it, but I managed to fill out a MAL!

I still have a LOT of work to do.  For example, almost nothing's rated.

But, at least most of the anime I've seen is now in there.  I'll have to add a few stragglers from time to time.

Also, I care not for tracking individual episodes as I watch them.

I just want to know what I've finished so far.