Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Tl;dr: they aren't really editors the way we know it, more manual insertion slaves.

That sounds lewd.

Anyway, since I can't do anything else I want to help you guys the only way I know of, by giving you moral support. I know my words aren't much but if I can cheer you guys up and relieve some pressure even a little bit then it's worth it.

We all love you for finally getting this translated. Thank you and good luck!

Bit of a sad update.

I accidentally lost all my translation files when working on some of my computer hardware.

Now, I had already sent all the corrected scripts back to Dowolf for reviewing, so I could just pull those back off Gmail, but Miyako's QC progress is lost and will have to be re-done. So Miyako QC is back to 0%.

The curse is real we have upset the majikoi gods notice how this was the first QC for something to go really bad It`s all over We shall never read miyako.

Bit of a sad update.

I accidentally lost all my translation files when working on some of my computer hardware.

Now, I had already sent all the corrected scripts back to Dowolf for reviewing, so I could just pull those back off Gmail, but Miyako's QC progress is lost and will have to be re-done. So Miyako QC is back to 0%.

That's why I use google docs

Bit of a sad update.

This is the third wave.... At first it was kosuna... Then Azengar... Then this... Press the save button and back-up in all drives including others' drives... And also get an exorcist in every religion available... And finally, I'll send some loli guards to protect you guys... XD

But seriously, I suggest that you guys share your on-going work within your team... Well it's a suggestion base on experience... XD

Bit of a sad update.

Hahaha, why am i not surprised at all?

Don't panic people. We are going really fast with the patching. And if necessary we can make the patching at the same time that Ouraibaa make the QC.

People are panicking because of the "series of unfortunate events" that is happening in Majikoi translation teams (Yandere translation from back then and this new team). There are also rumors that Miyako route is cursed and causing these "misfortunes". True or not, people are just afraid that another misadventure will happen.

So please take your time but with extra-extra-extra utmost care. Most of us, I believe, want quality and completeness. So no rush to you guys. XD

Guys, chill out. Miyako was always going to be the last route patched anyway. Kazama and Mayo's routes are nearly done, Chika and Gakuto are coming along, and we'll get around to Moro probably today.

However, Agave will take forever to finish, and by then, Ourai should have Miyako QC'd. While losing progress is annoying, it's not the end of the world.

Guys, chill out. Miyako was always going to be the last route patched anyway. Kazama and Mayo's routes are nearly done, Chika and Gakuto are coming along, and we'll get around to Moro probably today.

However, Agave will take forever to finish, and by then, Ourai should have Miyako QC'd. While losing progress is annoying, it's not the end of the world.

wait your not done with moro but on the first posts (yes i read it unlike a lot of people) it says QC 100% or are you talking about finalizing?