Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

There will be a complete patch, yes.

You'll probably still need to download the the normal game separately, though.

That's not a problem . The thing is that it would be translated and everyone (including me) will be happy :)

Thanks for making this happend

Cheers!

If you post is not related to the topic, don't post it.

Good to see you're still in charge.

I have a question, and I'm pretty sure I'm stupid for askin this, but if I already have the game downloaded, will the patch still work if I already put an older patch in it? Or am I gonna need to redownload the game?

I have little to no technological skills, so I have no idea...

Good to see you're still in charge.

I have a question, and I'm pretty sure I'm stupid for askin this, but if I already have the game downloaded, will the patch still work if I already put an older patch in it? Or am I gonna need to redownload the game?

I have little to no technological skills, so I have no idea...

All future patches will be compatible with each other and Yandere's.

I am trying to help doing the patch, but until Azengar connect and send me the tools and explain me the process i can't do much. Gadgetfeak is helping too, he made a program for the repatch, but i don't know if it work until i talk to him.

There is a possibility that you just don't understand the point. Almost at the beginning of this project, I was trying to help doing the patch, too, but I was doing it in advance and on my own.

The thing is that I was able to find the tools for extraction and editing the important files quite easily. But I was NEVER able to find or program the tool for doing the opposite – creating the patch.

About Azengar, I really believe that he has some problems in real life, but if I had the tool, I would hand it over immediately when it became clear that I wouldn't make it in time. But Azengar maybe has the same problem as me.

So I'll just say it myself, because it looks like no one other does:

If there is a good programmer reading this post, try make the tool yourself and hand it over – I can be just too inexperienced. There are people prepare to do the rest.

Edit: Sorry, my mistake. It looks like the tool is already created. I just overlook it, but does it really need the explanation? And where can we get that?

Just a quick question, but are you guys going to TL/Sub/Karaoke the opening video?

i doubt it that, seems like that would be harder than a normal route translation so it doesn't seem worth it if we had to wait for a patch to come out for a subbed video. Unless it was all the people helping with the project singing then i would pay to see that.

About Azengar, I really believe that he has some problems in real life, but if I had the tool, I would hand it over immediately when it became clear that I wouldn't make it in time. But Azengar maybe has the same problem as me.

I've said it a couple of times, but Azengar will be busy until Christmas.

Just a quick question, but are you guys going to TL/Sub/Karaoke the opening video?

The video quality for the opening is bad enough as it is, so seeing as we'd have to hardcode them into the video for there to be subs, the resulting video would look very crappy. So that's a no.

Update 5/15:

Miyako route translation (Dowolf) at 100%

Kosuna and I agreed to just use Dowolf's translation, as Kosuna is not at the same level in neither English nor Japanese.

Thank you Dowolf this is truely remarkable.

And thanks to everyone involved in this project before - all contribution was inportand - even if only to keep the project going.

Now lets hope for swift work on the patches, and you all will be recorded in history of the Western otaku comonity ! ;]

Yo Majikoi fans,

Enjoy some holiday cheer and check out 1 of the many featured prizes in a future giveaway I have happening later on this month!

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7590-originalrens-christmas-prize-palooza

Haw dare you capitalize on others' efforts?! How unchristimas-like. 

Well, holy flying unicorns. Never thought this would come this far when I started trying to get that other thread more focused. Great job guys. Hopefully nobody dies just before release.

On the other hand, now we play the waiting game with the patcher guy... Let's hope we do get a Christmas present.