Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

By the way, I realized it wasn't mentioned properly in the forum rules, but this is the current policy for hentai pictures:

- Hentai pictures are allowed under the following conditions: posted as a link (and not embedded), under a spoiler tag, with the NSFW mention.

If you could put those H-CGs as links instead of embedded pictures that would be nice, thanks!

Tiago, you're wrong. I'll elaborate in the morning.

I know how far the Miyako translation is, but I don't want to say anything until I've received the script and given it to Dowolf. Don't want to get people's hope up, in case Kosuna for some reason won't be able to give me the script before he leaves for the hospital.

I would like you to refrain from answering questions about the translation unless you're just repeating what I've stated previously. I don't want there to be conflicting information and misunderstandings just because you presume to know what's going on.

By the way, I realized it wasn't mentioned properly in the forum rules, but this is the current policy for hentai pictures:

If you could put those H-CGs as links instead of embedded pictures that would be nice, thanks!

I had no idea. Thank you.

Keep up the good work. A question about the release. I guess you are doing the Miyako part last but I wonder if it is possible to release a "complete" patch with every route you are translating now? Or are you releasing small partial patches when you feel like it?

I also wonder about the possibility to just dump it/replace it in the Majikoi folder and it will work? I know you answered this earlier but I can't find it.

Keep up the good work. A question about the release. I guess you are doing the Miyako part last but I wonder if it is possible to release a "complete" patch with every route you are translating now? Or are you releasing small partial patches when you feel like it?

I also wonder about the possibility to just dump it/replace it in the Majikoi folder and it will work? I know you answered this earlier but I can't find it.

In all likelihood, there will be a complete patch that includes every translation.

As for the dump/replace, I don't know. I'm not the tech guy.

I would like you to refrain from answering questions about the translation unless you're just repeating what I've stated previously. I don't want there to be conflicting information and misunderstandings just because you presume to know what's going on.

One thing I honestly hate is being mistaken. That is the reason I never make up facts, I only repeat them. Then it'll never be my fault if I am wrong.

On the latest update about that route, you had said that Kosuna would give you the script before going to the hospital, it would then be given to DoWolf and then't you'd QC it. I just want to make clear I didn't make anything up. 

That said...

Since you seem surprisingly active and invested in this, I see my help will be thankfully unnecessary. 

I once again wish everyone on this project luck, for I most certainly will have better things to do than cheering for you from now on.

Olivier - after your statement about Miyako route - is Kosuna still as elusive as year ago ? (when he went under the radar for more than a month ;p)

I pray he is good and he will submit his compleated work in next or even this week !

Other than that - If he somehow is unable to finish translation in 100% before going to hospital, I strongly sugest you should urge him to relinquish his translated script anyway - and let another translator finish the remaining %, not to jeopardise the whole Route translation.

Great progress on the side routes !

Oh and get back to work with QC ! ;p

Olivier - after your statement about Miyako route - is Kosuna still as elusive as year ago ? (when he went under the radar for more than a month ;p)

I pray he is good and he will submit his compleated work in next or even this week !

Other than that - If he somehow is unable to finish translation in 100% before going to hospital, I strongly sugest you should urge him to relinquish his translated script anyway - and let another translator finish the remaining %, not to jeopardise the whole Route translation.

that's what's happening. gasp oh no that was supposed to be ouraibaa who said that I've caught taigo disease. unless I'm wrong in which case this post will be gone faster that you can quote it.

Update 9/23

Mayo translation at 50%

so based of this and how fast the other side routes are going in comparison to the miyako route are the side route just that short or does dowolf do nothing but translate(if so we love you all the more ;))

Angmir, I'm not that dumb; I know how to handle this.

suimasenu ; ]

Soooooo ....  he did gone MIA again ? ;p

Not really. Talked with him yesterday.

Azengar, on the other hand...

Still, last we talked, he implied that he only ever had time during the weekend, so I may get a hold of him on Saturday or Sunday. Or maybe he just wants to finish the patch before answering.

Please use this thread to talk about the project itself only (ie updates and technical questions).

I did a bit of clean-up, sorry for the posts I took out but if you want to talk about the Majikoi VN, create a topic in VN talk or use an existing one. Otherwise relevant information in this topic and in the Project forum as a whole gets diluted.

Thanks.