Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Translation patch is immaculate. No complaints so far and everything looks neat and crisp. 

Thanks for all the hardwork. 

I'm not really bothered by it but by chance are you guys sensitive to typos?

If so, then in miyako route , first eros scene (or replay mode #7)

Line is : "Miyako, higher. Life your ass higher." Mistyped "Life" with "Lift"

Visually located near the part where she was already fully stripped of her clothing

Just if by chance you have any perfecctionists in your team, they would itch themselves all over this very insignificant mistake.

P.S: 

Also im sorry guys but bestu girlu is Miyako in prologue. Then kazuko in storyline. Then Mayucchi tied with Chris in overall waifu power. (Being that Chris by personal preference due to her.... certain traits of her personality in certain..... circu

Mstances..

All spelling typos are supposed to be PMed to ourai but I`ll tell you now i and probably a million other people already sent him that one.

What is the difference between the anime adaptation and the VN? where does the anime start and end compared to the VN? 

The only thing I can think of that is the same is the 1st episode which is the same as the later part of the Momoyo route. Everything else from the show is completely new material, just using the characters. And maybe the riot at the end of the show is similar to the

Agave

route.

Oh wow, so I'm late to the congratulations party :wacko: just came back here after a long waste of my time in real world <_<

Anyway, since old thread can't be spammed anymore I'll say this here: Thank you and good job for all the hardwork of the team~ :bow:

Hey I was told the translation started back up again and I'm actually really glad to hear about it. I already put both the translation links in both of my videos and I know it may not mean much now but eventually it will make someones day easier so for that I thank you.

I don't know if any of you would recognize me and I'm kinda glad my name wasn't taken but hey its nice to know the series I love the most is starting to get translated again.

I'll check on this often but for those that have heard of me, Hello :3 and for those that haven't well I basically make youtube videos on how to install visual novels and I started with the Majikoi series.

Anyways if anyone wants to ever bother me just message me on skype or I guess this (I'll favorite it so I don't forget the site).

Thanks again though!

-Derpoholic

(Yes I copy and pasted this and yes I am incredibly late to the party but thanks for completely translating the game!)

First of all, big thanks for your work! I really enjoyed this VN with your translation. After I found out that the sequel has no active translation project I was quite depressed. However, now I am really happy to hear that you have decided to work on Majikoi s as well. Looking forward to see the results of your work!

Hi people, first i wanted to sincerely thank you all for finishing Majikoi’s translation. I’ve been waiting a long time for that.  

Second, having formatted my computer, this is my second time installing the game and the first time installing this Patch. Now I have problems with the fonts, some words have letters that covers each others and the space between letters varies a lot. The Unicode is set in Japanese.

kvCBNRK.jpg

Could someone help me with this?  Thanks in advance.

you might have to re-download the fonts them selves, otherwise go to "control panel>Clock, Language and Region>Region>Click tab "Format">change from *your language* to Japanese (Japan)" then you should be all set.

Thank you! Re-Downloading the font was the solution :D

Does anyone know how to fix the runtime error for the game? I've tried various methods such as re-installing the game, downloading newer Microsoft Visual C++ libraries, and downloading the game from different websites but the error keeps popping up without loading the game. This is what it says since I don't know how to get a screenshot of it.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Program: C:\Games\******\******\Majikoi.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an

unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team for more information.

The game used to work on my old computer which had Windows XP and my new laptop is a Lenovo with Windows 8.1. Also before anyone tells me to try to install it in Program Files I've tried but it stops about halfway through the installation every time.

Nah, don't install it in program files that's what usually causes problems. Not sure if Games folder is auto-generated, if not, congratulations and that's great, otherwise, meh.

Anyway, as a weak possibility, try updating / getting DirectX maybe? Also try troubleshooting compatibility. If you're not in Japanese locale yet, do ahead and fix that (judging from the error though you prolly have made that change).

The game used to work on my old computer which had Windows XP and my new laptop is a Lenovo with Windows 8.1. Also before anyone tells me to try to install it in Program Files I've tried but it stops about halfway through the installation every time.

Is it the game or the installation that crashes ? Or both ?