Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

You guys always dig your own graves XD 

Anyway, you've celebrated long enough. This thread is now for updates and bug reporting.

Any off-topicness after this post will be dealt with. And yes, Mayuchii is best girl.

My plans, anyway I would like to say you are the best, great job and want to thank you. I will also refrain from posting comments that refer to best girl.

My, my... what and interesting loophole you just found. Considering this is a form of circumventing rules, bear in mind that your post will be judged as off topic. Even if your favorite girl is also my favorite, which is not. 

*stifles laughter*  :illya:

I agree 

Why ofcoure I'm talking about best girl circumventing rules.

First of all thank you for the translations however i've seem to hit a bump and am in need of some help.

Everything works fine in the untranslated version. When i have the english patch installed and try to start it up i get this message メモリ確保に失敗しました .

Now i really have no clue what to make of this. Any help would be much appreciated

You can play the routes in any order you want. A guide is largely unnecessary because route selection is really trivial, you just choose the heroine you want in the selection phase over and over again. Once you complete all five main heroine routes, you unlock the Agave route, I suggest finishing up all of the side routes before starting that and making that the last route you read.

First of all thank you for the translations however i've seem to hit a bump and am in need of some help.

Everything works fine in the untranslated version. When i have the english patch installed and try to start it up i get this message メモリ確保に失敗しました .

Now i really have no clue what to make of this. Any help would be much appreciated

"failed to reserve memory" something. You have an RAM memory shortage? Otherwise might be a good old read only issue...

"failed to reserve memory" something. You have an RAM memory shortage? Otherwise might be a good old read only issue...

no i dont have any RAM memory shortage. Did i forget to read anything? im sorry im really tired >.< been trying to get this to work the entire day ( had some major pc problems before not related to this).

Still if you know what i overlooked it would be much appreciated. i cant seem to find anything.

Translation patch is immaculate. No complaints so far and everything looks neat and crisp. 

Thanks for all the hardwork. 

I'm not really bothered by it but by chance are you guys sensitive to typos?

If so, then in miyako route , first eros scene (or replay mode #7)

Line is : "Miyako, higher. Life your ass higher." Mistyped "Life" with "Lift"

Visually located near the part where she was already fully stripped of her clothing