Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

I didn't put my file in the default directory. But when I press browse and try to press the folder, an error pops up with words I can't understand. And when I past that, it won't let me press the Next button. When I put the whole file in the original default directory, it still wouldn't let me press the Next button. I wish to know what I am doing wrong.

I know :-)

みょうにち (forgot that う last time ^_^) was used in an old Samurai drama, so it's a old way(think Edo) to say tomorrow :D

It's the same kanjis thou ^_^

You need to work on your hiragana ^_^

Munekochi - むねこち

Myoonichi - みょうにち

yeah well at least I know what tomorrow is

Dude, please, you're saying I don't?

Since you appear incapable of looking up みょうにち properly, here's a gift:

http://jisho.org/words?jap=%E3%81%BF%E3%82%87%E3%81%86%E3%81%AB%E3%81%A1&eng=&dict=edict

^_^

It seems like you don`t. How can you say that to me when you failed to look up morning it took under a minute and i used a book I`m sure Google would have taken point 7 of a second to find it. But i was going off memory when i guessed the hiragana.

No need to fight, guys. We all can agree on Mayucchi being the best girl.

Kinda torn between Mayucchi and Wanko T_T

At first I thought Wankos route would just piss me off, no idea why, just had that impression. But DAMN, was I wrong!

It seems like you don`t. How can you say that to me when you failed to look up morning it took under a minute and i used a book I`m sure Google would have taken point 7 of a second to find it. But i was going off memory when i guessed the hiragana.

Look bud, When did I ever look that up?

I already knew what the word was, you were the one failing to look it up. And if you're guessing the hiraganas, I still say you need to practice them more. But only if you feel a desire to be able to read them properly, of course ^_^

Kinda torn between Mayucchi and Wanko T_T

At first I thought Wankos route would just piss me off, no idea why, just had that impression. But DAMN, was I wrong!

Look bud, When did I ever look that up?

I already knew what the word was, you were the one failing to look it up. And if you're guessing the hiraganas, I still say you need to practice them more. But only if you feel a desire to be able to read them properly, of course ^_^

Obviously not based on the fact that you said morning as a totally different word. Also I`m in the process of learning hiragana and I was going to show off my wisdom but that completely backfired.

It seem counter productive to bring up such an argumentative subject to stop fighting. Anyway Mayo is best her ass is ten times better than Mayucchi

Muhuha my plan to turn this thread into another UCW by constantly derailing the subject is working,

UCW?

And I didn't say morning... I said tomorrow... Morning would be あさ...

And I can relate to the off-showing backfiring, been there, done that and will go there and do that in the future to, I am sure ^_^"

Also, you're showing some Inoue-esque tendencies right there ^_^"

Coliseum of Chatter (formerly Games and Chatter, aka G&C)  I called it G&C because I'm too lazy to get with the times.

UCW = Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk, formerly known as the Majikoi Translation Thread.  Used to be the official Majikoi translation thread before it got continuously derailed to the point where it was more chatter than actual updates or even talk about Majikoi.  It got put in G&C and later renamed, and then people flocked to the new official Majikoi project thread and filled it with chatter and the like, which resulted in it getting locked until the leader had an update.  All of the old posts in this thread were moved here from there.  See a pattern?  :makina:

Long story short, please try to stay on topic, people.  No more repeats, please, for the love of God.

I seem to recall someone saying that we may post whatever we want seeing as the project is almost done,

I can argue on alot of sh*t without knowing other sh*t :D But seriously, what is UCW(ToLazyToGoogle TM!)?

I tend to forget alot of sh*t myself XD

Your lack of knowledge angers me any way if you want to continue this take it to the UCW 

I seem to recall someone saying that we may post whatever we want seeing as the project is almost done,

Really?  I missed that if it indeed happened.  Is there a quote of it somewhere?

Admittedly, this is where all the off-topic posts got moved to, but it's also being used as a tech help thread for the patch, so having it be both isn't really a good idea, at least in my opinion.  UCW...never forget.

Really?  I missed that if it indeed happened.  Is there a quote of it somewhere?

Admittedly, this is where all the off-topic posts got moved to, but it's also being used as a tech help thread for the patch, so having it be both isn't really a good idea, at least in my opinion.  UCW...never forget.