Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

When trying to install the patch, the part where I pick the install location can't find my game.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

(use small words as my knowledge of computers can be compared to an African baby)

I have the yandere version by the way

Try setting Japanese as your keyboard language if you don`t it won`t register as majikoi.

Im going to ask again, can someone give me a 100% save file with the 5 main heroines completed? I dont want to play AGAIN all the routes, i just want to play side and true route.

Thanks in advance.

Don't know if this will work, it's not 100% but all the main routes are complete and some side routes. https://mega.co.nz/#!I8FSXCwZ!a_BqvZq2sBugIpJ4IqKfqa3MWo3Nkt4cipIdHQhfbb0

Hello, I just wanted to say thank you for the patch and for all of your work.

Also I've run into bit of an issue.

I've got the game and patch running perfectly fine, but at the title screen and anywhere in the game, the mouse is acting as if it always scrolling...scrolling down to be specific. The mouse is as it's locked on choices/buttons. It stays on the choices on the title screen and keeps scrolling down through them. I can click wherever, but wherever I click activates whatever choice the scroll-lock was on. It's pretty strange.

Further information: I can confirm that this isn't a hardware issue as it's happening nowhere else. I've tried running it as an administrator, pressing an insanely large amount of keyboard buttons lol, and have different ways to control clicking (mouse, touchpad, touchscreen).

Sorry if it's kind of a silly question or has been answered in one way or the other.

So if anyone knew anything at all about this issue, or could give suggestions to try, that would be great!

Hello, I just wanted to say thank you for the patch and for all of your work.

Also I've run into bit of an issue.

I've got the game and patch running perfectly fine, but at the title screen and anywhere in the game, the mouse is acting as if it always scrolling...scrolling down to be specific. The mouse is as it's locked on choices/buttons. It stays on the choices on the title screen and keeps scrolling down through them. I can click wherever, but wherever I click activates whatever choice the scroll-lock was on. It's pretty strange.

Further information: I can confirm that this isn't a hardware issue as it's happening nowhere else. I've tried running it as an administrator, pressing an insanely large amount of keyboard buttons lol, and have different ways to control clicking (mouse, touchpad, touchscreen).

Sorry if it's kind of a silly question or has been answered in one way or the other.

So if anyone knew anything at all about this issue, or could give suggestions to try, that would be great!

Could you possibly make a video showcasing your issue? Also, try and go into config and change settings to default.

I have tried going into config...but it happens everywhere on the game screen. Even if I manage to get there, it just keeps endlessly scrolling and not letting me do anything. I managed to get to change to default and nothing happened.

I'm going to try reinstalling it first, and if that doesn't work, I will attempt to make a video.

Could you possibly make a video showcasing your issue? Also, try and go into config and change settings to default.