Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Oh my god, thank you so much, translation team. I've been waiting for this for so long (just like everyone else) and had almost given up hope. Miyako is probably my favorite female heroine in any VN I've played so far, and I'm so happy to finally get a chance to see her route through to the end. Thank you guys so much.

Seriously, thank you.

Almost finished the route, and this far, all I have to say is: Miyako is really an asshole. I'm sorry, but, damn.

I'm a bit disapointed in this route too.

There isn't a real character development for Miyako, unlike in Wanko or Chris' route. She learnt to say "Hello", "Goodbye" and "Thanks", that's it. Well, she learnt no to be too glued to her friends too, but the only visible effect is that she will go to her club activities now...

Let's go to the Agave route now, with hope in my heart! ^^

I'm a bit disapointed in this route too.

There isn't a real character development for Miyako, unlike in Wanko or Chris' route. She learnt to say "Hello", "Goodbye" and "Thanks", that's it. Well, she learnt no to be too glued to her friends too, but the only visible effect is that she will go to her club activities now...

Let's go to the Agave route now, with hope in my heart! ^^

I disagree.

Besides Mayucchi, Miyako gets the most character development out of all the heroines.

I dunno about that. Miyako and Yukie really only grow out of their own isolation. Wanko gets her hopes crushed and is left to pick of the pieces, which is doubly devastating because Wanko is the happiest girl in the game. Her route is far more depressing than any in a comedy VN have a right to be.

My thoughts.

I guess she was one of my least favorite girls since I just can't take her "xenophobic" thoughts about the family. She and Moro are the ones who jump at Chris in the common route. She also acts is mean with Wanko and starts most of the trouble within the family in her route. She does get better, but all in all comes as a prick at first.

I would like to share an easter egg I found. If you can call it that. I think it's easily miss-able, so if you're interested.. go ahead and have a look.  ^_^ Pretty sure a lot of people have found this, but it's more of a heads-up to people who have not.

If you repeatedly go to the "Premium Tutorial Room" (

Tutorial on the Title Screen), they get different dialogue. You can press and hold Ctrl to skip already read text when they do repeat themselves. It will automatically stop skipping when new dialogue appears. The last piece of dialogue is at visit number 20, a little treat for being persistent. ;) 

I would like to share an easter egg I found. If you can call it that. I think it's easily miss-able, so if you're interested.. go ahead and have a look.  ^_^

If you repeatedly go to the "Premium Tutorial Room" (

Tutorial on the Title Screen), they get different dialogue. You can press and hold Ctrl to skip already read text when they do repeat themselves. It will automatically stop skipping when new dialogue appears. The last piece of dialogue is at visit number 20, a little treat for being persistent. ;) 

Good night people.

Again, I appreciate the work that this team has done traslating this VN. If it werent for them, we could have never played it in English. Thanks a lot.

This time, i´m asking if someone could give me a save file with the 100% of the heroines( Wanko, Miyako, Momoyo, Chris and Mayucchi ). I had to reinstall the game and I have ended so far Momoyo and

Mayucchi´s routes. Im going to play Chris route, cause she´s my second favourite, but i dont want to play Miyako or Wanko( in fact, in the past i ended Wanko´s route, but it was so sad that i dont want to go through it again ).

With this savefile, i want to play the side routes and the true route.

Thanks a lot and goodbye