Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Can anyone help me with the save files? I've re installed it and I don't want to play through the intro again.

So far I've installed everything, made a save file, and replaced the 2 save files in \Documents for a 100 save file I found somewhere.

That didn't work, and it also doesn't remember the sound settings. What am I doing wrong?

Can anyone help me with the save files? I've re installed it and I don't want to play through the intro again.

So far I've installed everything, made a save file, and replaced the 2 save files in \Documents for a 100 save file I found somewhere.

That didn't work, and it also doesn't remember the sound settings. What am I doing wrong?

No, I did not hit the shift key, and yes, I set effects and skip mode to max on purpose. I'll try playing around with settings and see if things change. Again, it's not an emergency or anything, I just figured you guys would like to know of any possible bugs.

Playing with Effects speed and "skip mode" speed did nothing, and even when I unclick the "keep game/sounds running when window is inactive" button it still happens.

Messing with text options also did nothing. This last time it happened I heard the line that it stopped at, but none of the lines in between, so I think it is just skipping to random lines ahead.

I counted the last one, and it skipped 30 lines.

Do you somehow hit the Ctrl button when you minimize the window? 'Cause that is the "skip text" hotkey, and you have it set to "skip all text" at the bottom of the settings.

guess you should better wake up from your stay in wonderland. the group has just recently finished their majiko poroject & should therefore take a break first, before even thinking bout what or what not to do with their time in the future.
Not that i´m complaining, but give em a break, before begging for more candys