Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

i came here to say thank you to the group of people who finished the translation of majikoi that yandere started on years ago. after the death of yandere i honestly thought this would never get a full english patch, im so glad i was wrong about that and im so glad you guys finished the translation of majikoi. you guys are awesome thanks.  

Okay I had a realization, there's an uncensor patch. which means that someone extracted edited and put the edited images into a patch.... I've been looking for a method to extract the character sprites and backgrounds as PNG, BMP, etc. for majikoi and a few other games for about three years now, I once print-screened and edited the backrounds out to get sprites, which took FOREVER, and the quality wasn't perfect, it was ok, but kinda meh. they also got deleted when my last comp crashed. :|

So who did the uncensor? cause I could really really REALLY use those files. better yet the tools used to extract them... assuming it's not way over my head.

sorry for the word vomit.

Okay I had a realization, there's an uncensor patch. which means that someone extracted edited and put the edited images into a patch.... I've been looking for a method to extract the character sprites and backgrounds as PNG, BMP, etc. for majikoi and a few other games for about three years now, I once print-screened and edited the backrounds out to get sprites, which took FOREVER, and the quality wasn't perfect, it was ok, but kinda meh. they also got deleted when my last comp crashed. :|

So who did the uncensor? cause I could really really REALLY use those files. better yet the tools used to extract them... assuming it's not way over my head.

sorry for the word vomit.

Might as well say thanks for the patch...now to actually try and find a place to buy it. Thx for the hard work and time put into this. If I see any glaringly obvious or game breaking bugs/errors I'll let you know.

I wanted to thank the TL team for spending many long months on this! Thank you for all your hard work on bring this game to a finish when other translation teams couldn't! This is hands down my favorite VN series and I'm super stoked that its finally finished! Thank you again!!!!!!

On the replay scene list, it goes in this order: Momoyo - Wanko - Miyako - Yukie - Chris. I'm missing the final scene for Miyako (there's an unfilled gap right before Yukie's first time with Yamato). Reading from left to right it's replay scene #10.

That's not a bug. You just haven't found that one yet.

Had to register to say thank you for finishing this.

However I can't install the patch at all.  I have the greyed out next button problem and I tried the browse -> select folder trick, didn't work at all. 

Are there a zip version or something I can use?