Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

You guys are the best! Once again thank you for all your effort in delivering us an english translation! I hope you guys will have fun rereading it too and get a whole bunch of nice replies and thanks, to at least give a little bit of what you have done for us back to you. Must have been a lot of work, more than we can imagine (because we weren't part of the team and I'm sure there where some issues, e.g. with Minato Softs used Software for their VNs.)

I can't put it in words, so I will put it in picture:
WAqZadG.gif

So yeah, thanks for translating this, like, WOW!

Also, now I won't get anything remotely productive done in a few days, sorry university, there are things more important than you.

Note to self:

Build shrine to internet fanlators.

Just for my own curiosity, no one has had problems getting the patch to work?

None, I just had to run the installer in Japanese of course (Locale Emulator helps me out with that).

Also, the patch seems to be working great for me (I previously had Yandere's translation installed).

Okay is it just me or does it feel like its skipping and going to different scenes I honestly cant tell maybe its the screen transitions but its like one minute a person is in a classroom and next thing I know I m in the Archery Dojo.. maybe its just me but it feels like its skipping I'll take a video screencap and upload it so you can see what i mean

Okay is it just me or does it feel like its skipping and going to different scenes I honestly cant tell maybe its the screen transitions but its like one minute a person is in a classroom and next thing I know I m in the Archery Dojo.. maybe its just me but it feels like its skipping I'll take a video screencap and upload it so you can see what i mean