Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Currently camping here in the hype train. So far I'm already seeing the silhouette of our destination. Though, there are turbulence here and there but the crew assured us that they won't falter to those stuffs. I'll just give them my support for the final spurt... XD

P.S.

I hope I can aboard again to a reliable hype train which would take me to Majikoi S (edited since I realize that my statement before sounds as if I'm favoring over JAST)... XD

Currently camping here in the hype train. So far I'm already seeing the silhouette of our destination. Though, there are turbulence here and there but the crew assured us that they won't falter to those stuffs. I'll just give them my support for the final spurt... XD

P.S.

I hope I can aboard to a reliable hype train which would take me to Majikoi S... XD

You really want to ride the Majikoi S hype train with JAST at the wheel

You really want to ride the Majikoi S hype train with JAST at the wheel

Rather than ride the JAST train.... I'll be saying: "Arr, matey!!!". <--If you know what this mean.

But I have feeling that a benevolent driver with a decent train will arrive at the Majikoi S and other Majikoi version/sequel dreamland before JAST does.... XD

So much hype for this novel, is it really that good or is it like grisaia-no-kajitsu-good? :makina:

Well I fairly enjoyed Grisaia, but while Majikoi is good too it's good in some kind of other way- hard to describe. It's different, but the setting and the charas are really nice/likeable- I'm sure you will have your fun, just wait and see for yourself once the patch's out^^

Btw: *getting on the hype train too* : You guys are AWESOME! Can't wait to see your work and am very grateful to all your efforts in that VN Project! I really appreciate it- keep up the good work! :)

The amount of Excited I am is Too Dam High