Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Nah, they are in a rush. I barely know anything about the series to be honest except I thought the girl with really long hair was Rin from Little Busters. I know they all want to read it now. I simply don't, but I would like a box version of it and an official release. Which is why I would be just fine with a Jast license. 

True, I was also looking forward to a official boxed release of Sumaga, 6 years ago. :vinty:

It may come across as being in a rush, but some of us have been waiting 3 to 4 years already for Majikoi. :P I can wait longer - but if I had to wait another 6 years? I am not going to live forever ya know~ :unsure:

regarding the big time delays frequently occuring on jast´s side, i sometimes really just dont get it. you know they are bit more established by now & could therefore spend few more bucks on some xtra stuff members. i for myself know at least 4 guys who would do a job as professional translator for ~1500 Eur/month & they WOULD work 10-12 hours straight a day (no joking) with fine results. I mean either way its not my intention telling them what to do or whats not, but when seeing some of their still unfinished projects turning into mummies.....

edit: same goes for endless "technical" issues, i mean when guy x is unable for years to provide some results, then you kick em out and hire guy y instead. i mean its wasted time we´re speaking bout, where the game/vn worked on could´ve been already sold many times

regarding the big time delays frequently occuring on jast´s side, i sometimes really just dont get it. you know they are bit more established by now & could therefore spend few more bucks on some xtra stuff members. i for myself know at least 4 guys who would do a job as professional translator for ~1500 Eur/month & they WOULD work 10-12 hours straight a day (no joking) with fine results. I mean either way its not my intention telling them what to do or whats not, but when seeing some of their still unfinished projects turning into mummies.....

edit: same goes for endless "technical" issues, i mean when guy x is unable for years to provide some results, then you kick em out and hire guy y instead. i mean its wasted time we´re speaking bout, where the game/vn worked on could´ve been already sold many times

Alas man, we might never really know, oh well, lm just super pumped for this patch to release

Hey guys, looooong time lurker here. Thank you so much for all the hard work. I've been following the updates (everyday) since summer 2014 and I've been following all majikoi updates since I was in college which was 5 years ago. Started with checking in on yandere, then wairu, and finally here. I am so happy to see how close this is to coming out and just want to say seriously thank you for doing this and I love you all!

Of course. We need somewhere to mindlessly pour all our likes into.

(Mind how many replies this thread as gotten since it sprung to life out of nowhere. And all this topical discussion... wow.)

Well it is toxic as usual. I was gone for a week and suddenly 10 pages. Brings back some memories.

I hope Jast licenses this. They tend to do hard copy releases. Would be nice to get my hands on that. 

Minato Soft and Jast are cooperating? Or is it just rumors?

I've often wondered this, but of all the projects on Fuwanovel, why does Majikoi seem to get the absolute most attention. It's on it's third thread because people are so hyperactive about it.

I would guess that its because most of us have been waiting 3-4 years for this project to be complete, i was a youngling back in day man

I've often wondered this, but of all the projects on Fuwanovel, why does Majikoi seem to get the absolute most attention. It's on it's third thread because people are so hyperactive about it.

A mix of reasons for myself - I like the protag, and the setting/personalities are esp. appealing. Asthetics are another, of course. Some complain the protag is a bit OP - but I kind of like it, sometimes I just get tired of the whiny, dickish, and/or stupid male leads seen in a lot of VNs/animes.

Another reason, is I liked Takajuns writing style, I followed his work ever since FSN. I'm curious to see what the Fuwa team has to offer, in turn. (no pressure, promise <3 )

i forgot about the agave route and occasional forget about the side route im in this mainly for the miyako route i sometime forget there is other parts being translated in the patch as well

Yeah Miyako is okay and all but I'd rather get the main route done, plus the additional side routes.