Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Remember back when the project just started and we kept giving out release dates that we couldn't meet? pedigree farm remembers

Given the history of the project, release dates won't be announced. It'll be released when it's ready. Just subscribe to the project thread and wait.

Don't worry I remember them ........ I remember it a bit too well.

According to the first given date, I think the translation was scheduled to be finished around May............ last year's May that is. 

And yeah, I think that there was just too much Drama for the licensing issue. I mean chill everyone, we will get it.......... one day we will.

i love how all the people that have been here since the beginning are just calm and there really isnt much talk about it on the old thread but the people who have been here for a couple months are losing their 

NSFW

shit

But after being here for awhile i learnt that if you just keep asking for the release date they will release it faster. try it everyone, ask every time you sign on it`ll work i promise.

i love how all the people that have been here since the beginning are just calm and there really isnt much talk about it on the old thread but the people who have been here for a couple months are losing their 

NSFW

shit

But after being here for awhile i learnt that if you just keep asking for the release date they will release it faster. try it everyone, ask every time you sign on it`ll work i promise.

either that or just say it is finfished but they want to hold it for another 2 moths for ''testing purposes''.

We all know what the real reason is, trolling the impatient.

Of course. We need somewhere to mindlessly pour all our likes into.

(Mind how many replies this thread as gotten since it sprung to life out of nowhere. And all this topical discussion... wow.)

I think i know how this is gonna end up, do you? :wahaha:

Why have i been corny as hell today? :jinpou:

But i do wonder why both maijoi treaths ended up the same way? :shrug:

you know this is how the old thread was before it mutated into what it is now.from the way these comments are going i see a second UCW in our future

:D

I doubt that. This thread will probably be locked when the patch is finally released, so it won't have time to devolve into what became UCW.

My my, that DOES sound tempting :3

I mean, I'm honestly in no rush to read it anyway. An official release would sell well too, especially if the fan TL co-operates and doesn't sabotage it. I suppose it is a race against time. JAST either needs to announce this fast, or not announce it at all. If they wait until after the fan tl is released, then they lose. 

Nah, they are in a rush. I barely know anything about the series to be honest except I thought the girl with really long hair was Rin from Little Busters. I know they all want to read it now. I simply don't, but I would like a box version of it and an official release. Which is why I would be just fine with a Jast license.