Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

yep its a spoiler, at least for me. I, for myself, want to see that picture in this special moment when im playing it. i wanna be like "wuuuaaaaa thats so kawaaiii" and wanna nerd all over it. and now it takes away all the feels....need to forget it asap now tho. anyway. thanks for all the hard work! 

It's just from the beginning of one of the early sex scenes. Not super duper special, so no worries.

Somehow, I'm not surprised her route has multiple scenes. Does her route have the largest amount of them?

It has the largest amount of sex, but I think it has around the same number of sex scenes as all the others. Maybe even a couple less, seeing how short the After Story is.  And you might say that it's a spoiler for me to say that, but to be honest, it's better that people know how short it (After Story) is. Don't want people to punch through their monitors in frustration, do we?

It has the largest amount of sex, but I think it has around the same number of sex scenes as all the others. Maybe even a couple less, seeing how short the After Story is.  And you might say that it's a spoiler for me to say that, but to be honest, it's better that people know how short it (After Story) is. Don't want people to punch through their monitors in frustration, do we?

Hey, as long as I can get more of my favorite character, I'm not complaining about the length of the route itself. Massive thanks again for putting time into translating this.

Hey, as long as I can get more of my favorite character, I'm not complaining about the length of the route itself. Massive thanks again for putting time into translating this.

The route itself is plenty lengthy. The After Story isn't, though. But then again, some characters don't even have After Story, so not really anything to complain about.

The after stories in Majikoi are seriously just "well we wanted one more h-scene but couldn't fit it in". The ones that are there offer almost no content other than the h-scene. The Wanko one doesn't even really contain an accompanying slice of life or romantic scene. It was just "hey let's fuck in this gym supply shed" "okay ^_^"

(already taking my majikoi torrent thank you nyaa... ^^) 

Me too. Apparently I got rid of the game after doing the decensoring patch.

Didn't think I hated majikoi this much. Guess I'll give it another chance :P

And Ouraibaa, the corrected "you know what" is sitting in your inbox, since you haven't 

checked it for whatever reason XDDDDDDD

Goddamn it, Ouraibaa, you ruined it for me.  Now I gotta go and trash it since it'll be all I can think about.

:Kappa:

Seriously, though, I fail to understand how a CG of two characters kissing is spoilers.  I've yet to see a VN that had sex scenes that lacked kissing, aside from ones that only use one to two CGs per scene, like Cross Channel.  Spoilers are plot-relevant info that you wouldn't know from the beginning, and kissing is (usually) not plot-relevant in VNs.  It's implied (as long as you know how most VNs work) that the protag and one of the heroines are going to end up together.

Would you believe me if I told you I actually screamed YES after reading the news in the main thread? Been checking the main thread literally every single day, and this is the best thing that has happened to me in the past month. Eagerly awaiting the patch!

You're not the only one, i LITERALLY jumped all over my house, rolled on the floor, punched my pillows, and screamed YUS, FINNNUUULLLYYYYYY!!!!!111 for about 10 minutes...

Only this can describe that feeling:

Why am I under the impression that most of those scenes are about Miyuki raping Yamato :D

Not to be the killjoy, but let's wait for the patch to actually come out before vast amounts of celebrating, eh?

Getting excited about news for a project you've followed for years is only natural, no matter the medium. ^_^

Getting excited about news for a project you've followed for years is only natural, no matter the medium. ^_^

Haha, fair enough - I'm just trying hard to avoid getting burned. I used to be a regular poster back on the Yandere forums, so it's been a long and painful journey so far. :kosame: