Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

I just knew that you were planning to give a surprise at 100%, getting us anxious by not posting anything for so many days.

Now it's only a matter of time till the patch is released and the vn community explodes. I'm pretty sure that the 100% QC news must be spreading like wild-fire right now.

The number of seeds on the old torrent went up by 25% so far, and the number of peers spiked to equal half the current seeds.  I've been at full upload (200kb/s, not much) ever since they posted that the QC was finished.

The number of seeds on the old torrent went up by 25% so far, and the number of peers spiked to equal half the current seeds.  I've been at full upload (200kb/s, not much) ever since they posted that the QC was finished.

This is just the hype, simply imagine what will happen once the patch is released.

Hype Hype !!!!!

I already want to read Majikoi now .........

There is talk about doing S, but not much else.

It's a good new to know you're talking about doing S! 

Concerning A, well, you will maybe be interested in doing it if the hype is (again) growing stronger ^^

Anyway, let's wait for Miyako to begin with! This, itself, will be great!

I was under the impression that most of it was already 100% translated and QC'ed, and the only thing stalling you was the fact that your programmer (the only guy who knows how to build it all into the patch) had vanished like a fart in the wind.

Guess I was completely wrong. 

Oh well, Majikoi tiem nao. 

Can't wait to see the rest of the routes, then it'll be back hunting down whichever group is doing the sequel and fandisk. The fact that all three games have at least a partial patch means there's obviously a lot of love for this game. 

I wonder what would happen if someone tried to bring all the guys doing patches for this series into one group?  (or at least under one banner?) jolly co-operation.

It's probably a pipe-dream, but i've always been a fan of stuff like that. BY ALL OUR POWERS COMBINED!

Would you believe me if I told you I actually screamed YES after reading the news in the main thread? Been checking the main thread literally every single day, and this is the best thing that has happened to me in the past month. Eagerly awaiting the patch!