Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Honestly, not the worst thing that could have happened. Still this just makes it more likely that the patch will arrive around the same time that the QC finishes so no real reason to complain about it as long as it gets finished, and as long as the translators don't suddenly fall severely ill or drop dead I assume that we'll see the completion of this project soon enough.

Bit of a sad update.

I accidentally lost all my translation files when working on some of my computer hardware.

Now, I had already sent all the corrected scripts back to Dowolf for reviewing, so I could just pull those back off Gmail, but Miyako's QC progress is lost and will have to be re-done. So Miyako QC is back to 0%.

sorry for yor lost man... we can wait as long as you can continue.(that kind of thing is harsh if i were you i could smack my computer lol)

Gee, I don't know! Maybe some of the previous pages hold the answer you seek!

since this does not quote anything ill assume it answers my questions and assuming so i went back and reread the first post and it mentions nothing of how long the patching process usually takes i'm not asking for an ETA i'm just asking if the process of patching is difficult an tedious or simple and quick

since this does not quote anything ill assume it answers my questions and assuming so i went back and reread the first post and it mentions nothing of how long the patching process usually takes i'm not asking for an ETA i'm just asking if the process of patching is difficult an tedious or simple and quick

Nope, Ouraibaa was replying to a post that was hidden because they were asking a question that was answered literally a page before.  He wasn't talking to you ^_^

The patching will take some time, as to how much depends on the experience of the programmer handling it... by the look of things currently, it'll likely be a tedious process.

But first the QC work should be finished before you even worry about patching

wait your not done with moro but on the first posts (yes i read it unlike a lot of people) it says QC 100% or are you talking about finalizing?

He's talking about the patching since they were able to create a program thanks to the "slaves", if I'm not mistaken. But I doubt if it's called finalizing stage since there are a lot of tests to be done if they want high quality work.

Edit: Wow, experiencing lag. My answer now seems to be many post late... XD

But anyways, they're somewhat near but the release will depend solely on the "tedious process" (quoted from Emperor Emblem), and quality checking on the patch. Miyako route will surely catch-up when it's its turn to patch after the patching of the other routes... XD

First time poster (Note the lack of an avatar yet, lol) I wanted to say that I really appreciate that someone else was willing to take up the reins on this project. I don't really get all the people flipping out over some kind of curse or whatever, but they should probably just chill out about it, since the odds of there being a legit curse are so much lower than just simple circumstance being the cause. They'll get the translation done just fine, I have faith in them. :)

I've been following the progress of this project for quite a while now and I just wanted to say keep it up and thanks for the hard work! 

P.S. Don't let some false curse get you down!  

"For I turn my back on the city of light, and walk the endless wilderness. With no miracle before me, and no guide, the night alone grows.

My unyielding will fueling me, I continue my journey of darkness."

I made an account just for this question.

How kill is myakos route in terms of translation? I downloaded the game, and wondering how far i can go with her until the english runs out?

Kazuko best girl

You can't go anywhere in Miyako's route since it's not in the patch yet

so, basically everything is 100% done and we are just waiting for a patch, correct?  Another question, is any team working on Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S? the vndb links to Wairu Translation and their last update was December 2013,so i assume that they went dead. 

In my knowledge, none any team working to Majikoi S or A-1,2,3,4,5, .......

all dead silent.........

so, basically everything is 100% done and we are just waiting for a patch, correct?  Another question, is any team working on Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S? the vndb links to Wairu Translation and their last update was December 2013,so i assume that they went dead. 

The only project working on any Majikoi title is this project. This isn't 100% completed either. All that's left is the QC of Miyako. After that it's making the Miyako route and other sideroutes to a patch. Miyako is way bigger than any of the sideroutes so it is going to take a while. But I think the volunteer programmers are figuring out how they can do this effectively. I am trusting them and waiting. No need to post questions anymore because every question have already been answered at least once.

Ouraibaa is making the QC of Miyako and it is currently at 0%. The volunteer programmers are making everything Ouraibaa QC:ed to a patch. At the moment we can't do anything except cheering them on. 

Good luck with the rest and don't worry Ouraibaa. We all suspect the translation to be stuck at 85%.  :Kappa: Even when you completed it. Always and forever 85%. 

Keep it up, you are doing a great job.

The only project working on any Majikoi title is this project. This isn't 100% completed either. All that's left is the QC of Miyako. After that it's making the Miyako route and other sideroutes to a patch. Miyako is way bigger than any of the sideroutes so it is going to take a while. But I think the volunteer programmers are figuring out how they can do this effectively. I am trusting them and waiting. No need to post questions anymore because every question have already been answered at least once.

Ouraibaa is making the QC of Miyako and it is currently at 0%. The volunteer programmers are making everything Ouraibaa QC:ed to a patch. At the moment we can't do anything except cheering them on. 

Good luck with the rest and don't worry Ouraibaa. We all suspect the translation to be stuck at 85%.  :Kappa: Even when you completed it. Always and forever 85%. 

Keep it up, you are doing a great job.

Whats QC? Im new to this community 

QC, quality check, quality control, etc. Basically checking spelling, grammar, punctuation, and other such things. Making sure thnigs like this dont happn. (see what I did there?)

When dealing with thousands of lines of text(per route, no less), there are going to be mistakes that need to be fixed. That's what the QC does.