Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

I don't know what you mean by this, can you show me an example?

For example in the translation file there is this:

I don't know why, but I'm starting to feel uneasy.
August 16th (Sun.)
Miyako: Moro’s not here today, huh.

but in the script.txt file there is this:

SEG 1995 NULL 1 
何やら不穏な空気があった。
--------------------------

SEG 1996 NULL 1 
@vJ00030070「今日はモロいないね」
---------------------------------
@vJ00030070"Miyako: Moro’s not here today, huh."

There is no room for "August 16th (Sun.)" because it's not a line of the text of this file, so you have to find it manually and delete it.

For example in the translation file there is this:

August 16th (Sun.)
Miyako: Moro’s not here today, huh.

but in the script.txt file there is this:

SEG 1995 NULL 1 
何やら不穏な空気があった。
--------------------------

SEG 1996 NULL 1 
@vJ00030070「今日はモロいないね」
---------------------------------
@vJ00030070"Miyako: Moro’s not here today, huh."

There is no room for "August 16th (Sun.)" because it's not a line of the text of this file, so you have to find it manually and delete it.

Doesn't look like there are problems with text size. And the line breaks doesn't look too difficult, the program read and insert letter by letter so after for example 20 characters of a line i told the program to introduce a line jump and it should work without problem. 

Anyway i still don't know what the translation team want to do, but i think the default result that the program at present do is ok, it overflows a little by the right margin but doesn't look too bad.

311xgnn.jpg

Wow, glad that people are working and helping each other. I really appreciate you guys. But I'm curious if you guys already informed Oraibaa. I think you should ask his permission first because he knows the current situation. This is to avoid any predicament. But I am really rooting to you guys that you will be able to help the team now. XD

Edit:

Never mind... I just found out in the first page that the new guys are included in the slave position...XD

Wow, glad that people are working and helping each other. I really appreciate you guys. But I'm curious if you guys already informed Oraibaa. I think you should ask his permission first because he knows the current situation. This is to avoid any predicament. But I am really rooting to you guys that you will be able to help the team now. XD

Since the scripting/programing is producing some good results and they seem dedicated too, I don't think it would be a bad idea to make them a part the tl. The people originally inserting the translation(slaves) could work together with the new people. And if for some reason they don't like the idea of using programs to insert the tl, we could have two teams simultaneously working on text-insertion much like how the translation of Miyako route happened with both Dowolf and Kosuna working.

how is everything coming along i just saw that the project wasnt canceled today and i saw you had made quite some progress, but since im lazy i dont feel like reading every post so i wondered how long you would think till the full translation is completed? 

If you're too lazy to read the posts, then I'm too lazy to answer your question.