Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Alright people, tone down the chatter.

While talking about... er... pretty pictures may be rather interesting to you, it hasn't got much to do with the TL Project.

So please, try to keep the thread moderately on-topic.

Let's all continue waiting for the slaves or the return of our hacker.

I have been looking forward to this after I finished the anime ,it felt like an incomplete ending to me and I felt very sad about it, but i have been really pumped ever since I found out that the anime was adapted off the VN, and there is an actual complete story. You guys have my full support for this, really looking forward to the day it gets released , also a question about the optional uncensor patch, I have seem the images and was just wondering, did the original h scene have censored private parts by using Mosaic? 

did the original h scene have censored private parts by using Mosaic? 

Every VN that comes from japan has censored genitals. (the infamous mosaic.) 

The censorship was removed by yours truly and the images packed into a patch.

"Uncensored" is actually "decensored" unless it was never censored in the first place.

Every VN that comes from japan has censored genitals. (the infamous mosaic.) 

The censorship was removed by yours truly and the images packed into a patch.

"Uncensored" is actually "decensored" unless it was never censored in the first place.

well good job on decensoring majikoi it sounds great and I personally look forward to any other image you might have done *hint* *hint*

This comment was unfathomably stupid,so let me ask a very generic question.I searched through older posts and didn't really understand it.Who is this hacker everyone is talking about,and what does he have to do with the TL?Is he trying to ''steal'' the translation and post it as his own?

This comment was unfathomably stupid,so let me ask a very generic question.I searched through older posts and didn't really understand it.WHo is this hacker everyone is talking about,and what does he have to do with the TL?Is he trying to ''steal'' the translation and post it as his own?

He's Azengar. He was on the team originally and I suppose he did stuff.

Now he's busy with real life, so even though a lot of stuff has been translated and edited, we can't add it back to the game. So we're waiting for his return, or the work of the slave (volunteers who don't know what they are doing but at least are trying).

This comment was unfathomably stupid,so let me ask a very generic question.I searched through older posts and didn't really understand it.Who is this hacker everyone is talking about,and what does he have to do with the TL?Is he trying to ''steal'' the translation and post it as his own?

I think you're misunderstanding the position of "hacker". The hacker is part of the group and does tech stuff like patching and extracting the script from the game for the translators. There is no malicious hacking involved :P

If it there's nothing else to talk about, maybe not talking at all would be an option?

It indeed is but i expected a bit more interest in the game and a lot more questions when this second topic was made.Half of the comments here are ''Merry Christmas'' or ''Good job on the TL''.I don't like the idea of the only person with anything significant to talk about around here being you with the updates,but it seems like it's the best/only option we have  :(

So yeah,i guess i'm going to shut up now.

Are you applying for "slave" position? If so, the people who are agonizing for the fated release of the patch will be glad for the great tyding you will bring... Ask Ouraibaa... :3

No no xD. If i am not mistaken the "slaves" are inserting the translation into a .bin files. What i can do is merge these files into the original Script.pac so the game can work.

I have no means to automatically insert the text so they still have to manually insert it.