Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

It may be a coincidence, but there is a precedent for people just... disappearing... when they're heavily involved in Majikoi translation :ph34r:

Best guess is Minatosoft unleashed the big four on everyone involved with the translation project. I'd tell Ourai to barricade his door, but that's not really gonna help against japanese high school girls, they're just too strong.

It may be a coincidence, but there is a precedent for people just... disappearing... when they're heavily involved in Majikoi translation :ph34r:

Σ(゚Д゚|||)    If this true, we are very lucky that dowolf wasn't the target of the mischief. But to be safe, I think it's time for the team to back-up their works (like giving a copy of their current work to each member of the team) incase that one of them is the next target of this "curse" so that anyone can continue if worse come to worst...

I think that everyone are curious about when that patch will be released. It's like waiting for new anime or new episode of our favourite one. In this case it can be week, month or two months. We don't know that and that's why many of majikoi fans are curious. That curiosity eat them up (me too) but i know that it's hard to tell when patch will be released and i understand that... i know.. this is nothing new but i just wanted to say that :) As for me, the most important is to thank all who working hard on that translation and spend lots of hours to make it happen. In my opinion i can wait few months or more if i knew that someone is working on it. It is nice to see the progress. The worst is when translation is dropped and noone want to continue it (for example: majikoi S and majikoi A) and that's why i'm glad that someone want's to work on it :) (sorry for my english i am still learning and this is my first post too :v )

Can't wait to start reading/playing! (like do you read or play a vn???)

Been following this project since the previous (spammed) topic started and it's getting close now (my first post ever is even on the second page lol)

Thanks for all the work and effort you guys have put in this project!

Can't wait to start reading/playing! (like do you read or play a vn???)

Been following this project since the previous (spammed) topic started and it's getting close now (my first post ever is even on the second page lol)

Thanks for all the work and effort you guys have put in this project!

You read a VN; it's an interactive book with music and imagery, but you still turn the pages yourself and go at your own pace.

Also, the old topic isn't getting closed. It actually just survived its turn in the Arena of Death.

Looks like the translation is at last coming to a close, though because of the current programming and real life conflict I guess we'll just have to wait. So I guess I'll start checking on a weekly basis as of today and as always I'd like to thank our friendly translator member and updater Hjyuraa, and his friends for keeping up the great amount of effort that was required to complete the final touches to the Majikoi translation. Please send the rest of the team our thanks as well.

Looks like the translation is at last coming to a close, though because of the current programming and real life conflict I guess we'll just have to wait. So I guess I'll start checking on a weekly basis as of today and as always I'd like to thank our friendly translator member and updater Hjyuraa, and his friends for keeping up the great amount of effort that was required to complete the final touches to the Majikoi translation. Please send the rest of the team our thanks as well.

no wonder you stay over here ourai people are nice to you again anyway, will we really need azengar if we have the three slaves? Is he that good or does he have something we need for the patch? Is he the only one that is capable of putting the files into the correct format? If he is would it be that much trouble to find someone else who can do it?

Talking seriously now,i was literally looking at miyako's boobs for a solid 2 mins before i scrolled down and saw the comment.Then i tried to find the ass in the image(you can't see it too well)and i got stuck again on the boobs for 2 more mins.

Phersu said that she had a nice ass back.

As in, "Ohhh, look at that! What a nice ass car!"

He said Miyako has a nice back.