Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Well, assuming the guy who has carried this for ages now does not opt for trolling the lot of us... I don't think QC'ing is the necessary step right now.

Hacking is the real problem. The main hacker is terribly inconvenienced by real life, and the bunch of volunteers gathered together for their love of the VN are exactly that, volunteers. That is not to say they will not be able to do it, but right now we are simply waiting to see who finishes first.

On the off-chance they finish before Miyako is QC'ed, which my skeptic self finds unlikely (again, assuming the current QC'er doesn't try to beat the record for most hated person around), they can chose to wait patiently, or release all the side routes which are already ready.

Anyone is free to donate, if they do so desire.

Thing is, this isn't Patreon; we're not obligated to perform any service in exchange for the money. If it was actually like that, it'd be very illegal, 'cause that would be paying us for using someone else's (Minatosoft's) content. If someone wants to donate, they can PM me, as long as they realize that it's just them giving us money for no reason whatsoever except that they feel like it.

Hey Ouraibaa, signed into this old-ass account (First post, yay) just to ask a few questions, if you're up for answering. What exactly is getting in Azengar's way? Can we have more information on the subject? I'm not looking to find him and chain him to his computer or anything but I want to estimate just how much longer everyone will have to wait. Also, can anyone help? I have a little experience in programming with different platforms, but I would need to get more information on the program itself from Azengar. If at all possible, I would love to help in any way. If Azengar ends up posting "fuck this" and stops hacking will other people be able to step in? Sorry for the barrage of interrogative questions.

Keep up the good work, I was terrified and heartbroken when YandereTL went dead and I'll never forget going to their website everyday and seeing "85%." You all are doing god's work. Thanks a bunch.

Azengar has been gone for a while longer than expected, and if he doesn't come back soon, he'd be pronounced MIA.

If that happens, I'll look into finding a replacement. For now, our 3 slaves are doing the patching.

It may be a coincidence, but there is a precedent for people just... disappearing... when they're heavily involved in Majikoi translation :ph34r: