Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Hope is one of the unique characteristics attributed to human beings. Yah, I really hope the patch will come out this year. But according to my unreliable calculation base on gut feeling which is always end up to be accurate, 85% chance that this patch will be done next year since there are still adjustments to be made if ever Azanger will be able to start the patching after Christmas. Unless if they will release a "beta patch" wherein there are still minor bugs. Well, I prefer quality so I urge the team to take your time... XD

In which case, I too, hope for a patch this year.

Let us see which wins, hopes and dreams or real life.

real life is a s***y game i must say,but we wait so long(dont get it wrong i'm so thankfull btw) i can wait how much time it takes

Hope is one of the unique characteristics attributed to human beings. Yah, I really hope the patch will come out this year. But according to my unreliable calculation base on gut feeling which is always end up to be accurate, 85% chance that this patch will be done next year since there are still adjustments to be made if ever Azanger will be able to start the patching after Christmas. Unless if they will release a "beta patch" wherein there are still minor bugs. Well, I prefer quality so I urge the team to take your time... XD

wow i dont even think beta thing im little perfectionist in games so i must wait more i guess ? what ever at least patch is so close  :)

I'm really sorry if this is a stupid question. Just stumbled upon this place. I was really looking forward to a Majikoi translation back when it was the previous team but lost interest as it seemed to stall out in production.

Happend upon this effort entierly by chance. I understand that there hasn't been a release date given for various reasons and that's fine, I was just wondering what is left that remains to be completed?

I'm really sorry if this is a stupid question. Just stumbled upon this place. I was really looking forward to a Majikoi translation back when it was the previous team but lost interest as it seemed to stall out in production.

Happend upon this effort entierly by chance. I understand that there hasn't been a release date given for various reasons and that's fine, I was just wondering what is left that remains to be completed?

Gakuto QC, Miyako QC, and the patching. The TL is entirely done, and the uncensor patch(optional) is also completed, if I recall correctly.

Gakuto QC, Miyako QC, and the patching. The TL is entirely done, and the uncensor patch(optional) is also completed, if I recall correctly.

QC? Quality Control?

Over all sounds like its pretty far along. I can't wait. Thank you for the response and Thanks to the team for working on this. Been really wanting to play it for years.

QC? Quality Control?

Over all sounds like its pretty far along. I can't wait. Thank you for the response and Thanks to the team for working on this. Been really wanting to play it for years.

QC is quality check, quality control, whatever you want it to be, really. And yea, same, so here's hoping they finish soon!

As stated before. Azengar who is making the patch is busy to Christmas/New's Year so you can't even wish for something. The Quality checking of Miyako's route is probably started but with no progress update it is probably between 0 - 50% done. As Helveteica Standard said it is something you need patience with.

I am not expecting anything until February/March. But I am pessimistic too. :)