Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Just a month for next year, though. And you guys are almost totally done. So, yeah. Kudos! What you've done is truly remarkable. I've done the QC in a translation project before and I constantly slacked off, so I can imagine is the kind of work that's involved. Just, thank you.

No I was talking about the date when the patching is supposed to start. Currently it is shown as 9/10. As we know that Azengar will start working only after 25, you should change that date.

No, that would be misinformation. The post says that he started on 9/10 (Well, it was technically in future tense, but I've corrected that), which is correct. He did start working on the patch on that date. We also already stated a still-valid reason for the delay in the following sentence, so there's no need to add another. I will update the date once we know Azengar is back on the horse and working. He never said he'd start working again after Christmas, just that he'd be unable to do any work until Christmas, and I'd much rather know for sure that he's working before I start throwing specific dates or anything of the sort around.

If someone knows how to properly edit the .bin files in the script, I believe I have a way to repack them. No way to fully test it, since I can't find a way to edit the japanese text properly. I altered some of the english text and repacked it, and it worked fine.

I'm not very good at this. :(

I have literally no idea what I'm doing, but I've managed to get this far:

What we have now:

diAkM.jpg

What I managed after an hour and a half of work:

849c0e36fc.jpg

If Ouraibaa wants to send me the Moro script, or even the first 10-15 lines only, I'll see if I can actually edit a few full lines.

UPDATE: I think I've figured it out. As I'm not a great programmer, I'd be doing it by hand, which means probably at least a day per route even for the side routes, but I'm willing to give it a go if the team is willing to give me a chance.

I have literally no idea what I'm doing, but I've managed to get this far:

What we have now:

diAkM.jpg

What I managed after an hour and a half of work:

849c0e36fc.jpg

If Ouraibaa wants to send me the Moro script, or even the first 10-15 lines only, I'll see if I can actually edit a few full lines.

UPDATE: I think I've figured it out. As I'm not a great programmer, I'd be doing it by hand, which means probably at least a day per route even for the side routes, but I'm willing to give it a go if the team is willing to give me a chance.

What the hell are those two screenshots supposed to tell me? They're basically identical.

Edit: Nvm, I saw the name changed.

But as I said, if you want to help with programming specifically, you'd have to ask Azengar, which, you know...

Well It Appears I'm a Bit Late to the Miyako 100% TL Party, But Oh Well. You Guys Are Literally the Best And I Just want to Thank you For Your Hard Work. Even if we need to wait just a bit Longer for Final QC's and Patch Work I do not mind waiting just a bit longer (Its been more then 2 years wait, a bit more should not hurt). Well Anyway Thanks again and hope to see that final patch soon.