Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Well, like other people said there, if someone wants to translate a Majikoi game, picking up Majikoi S might be a better choice. Still, these people are doing it just because they want to, so let's not put pressure on anyone. I'd like to see Majikoi S to be translated as much as anyone here, but better not get ahead of ourselves.

Not really, no one in the actual translation team said anything about it. And even if they did, this is the Majikoi translation thread and we should stop talking about other game :P

Thank you~

Remember, staying on-topic is best, since it kinda starts to clutter up the thread, and we all know how grumpy people get having to look through 600+ pages for updates (the old Majikoi thread ;))  Seriously, it was bad enough that people were getting frustrated and flaming everyone they saw.  Even if it's about Majikoi the series, it's off-topic unless it's about the first Majikoi's translation.  If you want to talk about the other Majikoi games getting translated, or just Majikoi in general, please create anther thread or use one of the off-topic threads in G&C.  It's best for everyone involved  :3

Keep up the good work!  :D

Thank you~

Remember, staying on-topic is best, since it kinda starts to clutter up the thread, and we all know how grumpy people get having to look through 600+ pages for updates (the old Majikoi thread ;))  Seriously, it was bad enough that people were getting frustrated and flaming everyone they saw.  Even if it's about Majikoi the series, it's off-topic unless it's about the first Majikoi's translation.  If you want to talk about the other Majikoi games getting translated, or just Majikoi in general, please create anther thread or use one of the off-topic threads in G&C.  It's best for everyone involved  :3

You seem like the type of person who can't get through to people who hate reading. Good thing though! People who hate reading are a stigma. *grumbles*  -_-

By the way. Updates should be edited to the first post... Thats like the standard anywhere. Can the first post not be edited after some time because of ipboard? Fuwanovel needs to change the host if so. Bad standards to be set on a forum that uses updates so often.

By the way. Updates should be edited to the first post... Thats like the standard anywhere. Can the first post not be edited after some time because of ipboard? Fuwanovel needs to change the host if so. Bad standards to be set on a forum that uses updates so often.

they do update the first post but only for what ouraibaa thinks is important.

they do update the first post but only for what ouraibaa thinks is important.

Looks pretty updated to me~

This community is either horribly unreasonable for complaining about chat or am I missing something crucial to sway the scale?

Forums are for posts after all. I am horribly confused.

You can pm the rest of the conversation if this is too much idle chatter... ^_^ heh. 

Conclusion #1: ouraibaa-sama needs to update first post more

Conclusion #2: People need to learn to read first post.

Idle chatter should never really be an issue if it only helps cheer on the project or helps keep people around, it can only benefit.

Looks pretty updated to me~

This community is either horribly unreasonable for complaining about chat or am I missing something crucial to sway the scale?

Forums are for posts after all. I am horribly confused.

You can pm the rest of the conversation if this is too much idle chatter... ^_^ heh. 

Conclusion #1: ouraibaa-sama needs to update first post more

Conclusion #2: People need to learn to read first post.

Idle chatter should never really be an issue if it only helps cheer on the project or helps keep people around, it can only benefit.

There already is another topic for random chatter about the project,we don't need another one.

And it doesn't always benefit,since if ourai has to go through 30 pages of chatting,not related to the TL every hour to find the one person who is actually asking something relevant and needs help,i doubt we would get updates like this(especially if every update was buried under hundrends of comments after 30 mins of posting it)

I originally was following this as a guest, but after hearing that the Miyako route has been translated to 75%, I thought it was finally time to create an account and show my support.

Great work, team! Will wait no matter how long it takes. I won't ask for an ETA, but I'm crossing my fingers that the project doesn't die and sees through the end, is all. In any case, you've all done a good job. I'll look forward to the completion of the project! :)

Waits for the outcry to start once Miyako's TL is finished

The translation doesn't magically code itself into the game people.

That's true, but with the text translated, the translation is closer than ever before. I'd be more than happy with getting the route as a Christmas present.