Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Hooray for kosuna for 99% completion (I honestly have doubts) and dowolf for reaching 50% in Miyako route! However, I guess the full translation patch will be a christmas present (n.b. Christmas season last until the month of January). Though take your time so that you won't sacrifice the quality. XD

I was about to write that knowing Dowulf, he has probably done the half of the work allready - but then your statement came ;]

About Azengar and his patch - I think in the situacion where you have almost translated everything anyway, any patial patches are needless. So you should Aim now at 100% release only. IMHO.

Although I am a bit concerned about patchmaking speed here. I know all diffrent cases maight be diffrent in difficulity but I know ppl doing patches to diffrent VN in minutes/few hours ! And they release partial patches even with very few % of progress every month almost. Maybe you can try contacting ppl with more experience on that matter, for tips etc.

The TL team I was talking about is Yosuga no Sora TL team - http://trjr.wordpress.com/.

I was about to write that knowing Dowulf, he has probably done the half of the work allready - but then your statement came ;]

About Azengar and his patch - I think in the situacion where you have almost translated everything anyway, any patial patches are needless. So you should Aim now at 100% release only. IMHO.

Although I am a bit concerned about patchmaking speed here. I know all diffrent cases maight be diffrent in difficulity but I know ppl doing patches to diffrent VN in minutes/few hours ! And they release partial patches even with very few % of progress every month almost. Maybe you can try contacting ppl with more experience on that matter, for tips etc.

The TL team I was talking about is Yosuga no Sora TL team - http://trjr.wordpress.com/.

I really don't want to say this again, but we're doing it however makes the most sense. If everything else is done by the time Agave patch is done, then we release everything else next. Simple.

To be honest this is starting to sound like eleborated bullshit to me, i hope i'm wrong.

I can confirm that anything by DoWolf is most likely trustworthy. This is because by the time he joined this project he had already translated an uploaded to youtube 2 of the routes.

This Ouraai guy sounds like utter poppycock though, never seen him do anything myself. (Baseless statement, don't you dare quote me)

I can confirm that anything by DoWolf is most likely trustworthy. This is because by the time he joined this project he had already translated an uploaded to youtube 2 of the routes.

This Ouraai guy sounds like utter poppycock though, never seen him do anything myself. (Baseless statement, don't you dare quote me)

Well,he is the only one that posts updates,and he did make this topic,so i'm sure he's legit.

+ If he was lying about being in the TL team,then wouldn't dowolf have said something???

Won't you people kindly put some progress updates about the patching? I know there are a lot of things to do in patching like adjusting the text length to fit the dialogue box and etc. At least can you tell how far you're done whether in percentage or in words (problems encountered, accomplishments, or summary). This is to give a clue to the people who wait about the progress.

I'm really confident that you guys can translate the routes completely very soon, because how Dowolf works speedily and Ouraibaa's very decent QC'ing. However, Azengar is busy in his real life and I understand it very well. Well, reality is a bitter sweet entity.

Do you need help for translating ? My friend is really good and he can help you if you want . He tried to translate it but he cant open the script , so he translated it on youtube as capitulations. Just tell my and i 'll contact him .

Or if anyone can help him rewrite the script and open it for Majikoi S tell me he will finish translating really fast!

Do you need help for translating ? My friend is really good and he can help you if you want . He tried to translate it but he cant open the script , so he translated it on youtube as capitulations. Just tell my and i 'll contact him .

Or if anyone can help him rewrite the script and open it for Majikoi S tell me he will finish translating really fast!

first majikoi must be finish :) first things first...

Andy, if your friend is looking for something to translate, I would suggest asking around to see if anyone can help getting the script out of one of the other Maji Koi games, or another VN. The only route left in this one is Miyako, and two people are already working on it, as can be seen from the first post.

As Chifuyu said, there are quite a few people who can probably get/repack the scripts for patches, with translators being the real bottleneck.