Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Guys, please keep this to the topic at hand. This thread is for the original Maji Koi, and if any of the translation team decide to continue on to the later games, I'm sure they'll let everyone know and make a new thread for what would then be a new project.

Until then, let's just heap on praise for the great work they've done thus far.

Guys, please keep this to the topic at hand. This thread is for the original Maji Koi, and if any of the translation team decide to continue on to the later games, I'm sure they'll let everyone know and make a new thread for what would then be a new project.

Until then, let's just heap on praise for the great work they've done thus far.

Hello there. I was just curious, when this translation is finished and the patch is out (without problems, hopefully), it will be compatible with the saves I might have of the game with the Yandere's translation? Since all it does is change text (to my understanding), if I were to guess I'd say yes. However, I played some game that had trouble with this, so I might as well ask.

I ask this mainly because of the Miyako's route. If I have a save halfway into her route, it'd be possible to continue playing after her patch by you guys comes out (I understand that the patch for Miyako's route won't be here for some time, but anyway)?

Anyway, good luck with the translation. And thanks.

Eloquently stated.  This thread is for talking about the translation of the original Majikoi, and the original Majikoi alone.  If you wish to discuss the (possible) translation of another Majikoi VN, feel free to make another thread in the appropriate section.  Remember, praise, thanks, and cheering on the TLers is okay, but off-topic posts, even if they are slightly related to Majikoi, are not.  If you want to talk about Majikoi in general, go to Unlimited Chat Works and post off-topic stuff to your heart's content.

I know Fuwa is infamous for having threads go off-topic, and I have been guilty of off-topic posts myself, but it's all the more important for threads in the Development Boards to stay on-topic, as they exist to provide information and updates.  Please respect the rules and post posts where they belong.  It helps everyone involved when people follow the rules  :3

yes sir yes, i'll remember

Hello there. I was just curious, when this translation is finished and the patch is out (without problems, hopefully), it will be compatible with the saves I might have of the game with the Yandere's translation? Since all it does is change text (to my understanding), if I were to guess I'd say yes. However, I played some game that had trouble with this, so I might as well ask.

I ask this mainly because of the Miyako's route. If I have a save halfway into her route, it'd be possible to continue playing after her patch by you guys comes out (I understand that the patch for Miyako's route won't be here for some time, but anyway)?

Anyway, good luck with the translation. And thanks.

If I remember correctly, Ouraibaa has already mentioned before that their patch will be compatible with Yandere's.

:huh: .... I see dowolf-san percentage on Miyako's route haven't change much  :mellow: and I thought he was bored before  ^_^

Come on, dude. Do you really think the numbers are being updated in real time?

Show the world that you have learned the virtue of patience and let the guy do things on his own schedule.

Come on, dude. Do you really think the numbers are being updated in real time?

Show the world that you have learned the virtue of patience and let the guy do things on his own schedule.

:P well I'm not saying that out of patience, sorry if I did offend anyone with that....