Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Thank you guys so much for putting your time and effort into a project that is only supported by anonymous words on a screen :P I hope the translation is completed soon and I can't wait to play it. Also, to the negative people out there, don't spoil this thread for the rest of us. If your criticism has no bounds or logic behind it, just leave everybody else alone. Please.

homura is the one with the canon from the eastwest exchange war thingy.

I saw rinchuu only in 1 or two 2 scenes or something, do you know what her role is and if she apeared in the first majikoi?

She appeared in Majikoi S for the first time just like Homura. Her role can be seen during Koyuki's path....

I would love to if someone continue the Majikoi S translation just the Agave, Koyuki and Yumiko path is enough since I don't really care about the 5 original main heroine after story. :D

All aboard to majikoi S translation as this translation group is nearing to their project completion!!! Though, it will take years. But if Dowolf will be generous enough to translate, it will just take months... XD

Nope  :P waiting for her to be translated as well....

too bad the translation for majikoi S has stopped :(

Actually, GentleBlade started translating Koyuki some time ago. I did a little bit of QC for him, but ended up stopping because I figured I could just do it when he finished. Don't know what happened to his translation, but you could always ask him.

Actually, GentleBlade started translating Koyuki some time ago. I did a little bit of QC for him, but ended up stopping because I figured I could just do it when he finished. Don't know what happened to his translation, but you could always ask him.

Huh, does he do the programming as well then?  :huh:

Actually, GentleBlade started translating Koyuki some time ago. I did a little bit of QC for him, but ended up stopping because I figured I could just do it when he finished. Don't know what happened to his translation, but you could always ask him.

it's been 2 weeks since he has been on the forums, do you think he will consider working on it again? (or maybe he is secretly working on it)

will majikoi a-2 get translated after majikio (and maybe S) have been finished?