Majikoi Translation Discussion

NhKPaNdA

Guys is there a download file with the full translate up there right now? cuz i really want to play Avage route :3 Btw, i already have the full game with this link here https://fuwanovel.net/novels/maji-de-watashi-ni-koishinasai but it didnt have the Avage route, cuz of that i want a link with the new eng patch only, not the full game? Thanks for minding! :3

Guys is there a download file with the full translate up there right now? cuz i really want to play Avage route :3 Btw, i already have the full game with this link here https://fuwanovel.net/novels/maji-de-watashi-ni-koishinasai but it didnt have the Avage route, cuz of that i want a link with the new eng patch only, not the full game? Thanks for minding! :3

Well i did read it and yes it did say that the patch is not completed yet but down there is the full-game patch and my thought was "that link should have the patch already then" ... not sure bout that then i'm asking here, if u've a prob with my skimming, i'm sorry. Btw thanks for reply! :3

will you translate majikoi s after finishing is one ?

Thanks Necris.

As for Majikoi S: Going to go with a firm "maybe." Diving into another project of this size (probably bigger, I think, but I don't know the exact script sizes for the remaining Majikoi S routes...) isn't something I want to commit to immediately.

will you translate majikoi s after finishing is one ?

Thanks Necris.

As for Majikoi S: Going to go with a firm "maybe." Diving into another project of this size (probably bigger, I think, but I don't know the exact script sizes for the remaining Majikoi S routes...) isn't something I want to commit to immediately.

A quick question regarding the side route patch(es?). Given that it would appear dowolf will be completely finished with all the side routes in a short while, will you guys release them all at once in a big patch, or continue with the original idea of releasing them two at a time?

Quick reminder. Please refrain from bumping posts with this kind of responses. Ask questions about development and progress.

It's fine to say thanks and cheer on the project staff but stick to the forum rules. stuff like: "hi" "ikr?" "inbf4 something something" 

are idle chat and can quickly derail the topic.

are you talking about the partial patch yandere translations released? if so, here: http://majikoiwalkthrough.wordpress.com/majikoi-walkthrough/

Yea ty, thats helps alot. I just started game and noticed game prologue is very long wasn't sure what choices to make so I guess that doesn't matter much till I can choose the ppl i wana see after.

A quick question regarding the side route patch(es?). Given that it would appear dowolf will be completely finished with all the side routes in a short while, will you guys release them all at once in a big patch, or continue with the original idea of releasing them two at a time?

We will do it whichever way is most convenient when Azengar finishes the Agave patch.

??

I don't understand what you're talking about, I never spoke like that...

I simply said that because I was the first one who asked Dowolf "how about majikoi S" and gave me a quick answer, I wanted to tell Andy to check the topic, but Ouraibaa were faster.

I really respect you, but please next time don't make me say what I did not.

Helve-sama is a strict mod, but he has a point. Pointless comments are, well, pointless. Thus, if you have anything to comment, try and have something on-topic in the same post. (Unless that "comment" is conversation bait. We don't want unrelated conversations regardless of whether the post contains on-topic comments or not.)

Already read through the thread, and noticed there isn't a walkthrough for the routes that area already in the patch. Does anyone plan on making one for the vn on forum or is there a link to one?

are you talking about the partial patch yandere translations released? if so, here: http://majikoiwalkthrough.wordpress.com/majikoi-walkthrough/

That is actually a very good idea. Will update the 1st post with the walkthrough link.

Edit: Forgot to mention something.

As suspected, Azengar's real life has been getting in the way, but he has made good progress. He is nearly done, but progress is currently quite slow, so we don't want to give a date yet. Some problem might pop up, and it'd be quite a hassle to deal with all the people complaining about missing our release date.

Edit: Forgot to mention something.

As suspected, Azengar's real life has been getting in the way, but he has made good progress. He is nearly done, but progress is currently quite slow, so we don't want to give a date yet. Some problem might pop up, and it'd be quite a hassle to deal with all the people complaining about missing our release date.

At current pace Dowulf will finish all sideroutes and everything before Miyako is over ...

If Miyako was rly at 99% some 3 weeks back - wouldnt it be better to hend it to him back then ,,,

I dont want to diminish the work Kosuna put into his translation, or sound ungreatfull (I am very greatfull belive me ! ) but we are reaching the point where everything else is done and we still missing Miyako, even as this initiative started as Miyako route translation ...

I prey we can finaly see the completion of Miyako route soon. That girl is cursed in game world and outside of it !

At current pace Dowulf will finish all sideroutes and everything before Miyako is over ...

If Miyako was rly at 99% some 3 weeks back - wouldnt it be better to hend it to him back then ,,,

I dont want to diminish the work Kosuna put into his translation, or sound ungreatfull (I am very greatfull belive me ! ) but we are reaching the point where everything else is done and we still missing Miyako, even as this initiative started as Miyako route translation ...

I prey we can finaly see the completion of Miyako route soon. That girl is cursed in game world and outside of it !