Forums Theme/Skin Survey

Fab Fridays was the "agreement" we reached when the epic "What usergroup color will we choose for GMs?!?!?" issue. We agreed on blue with the stipulation that occasionally GMs could arrange, in advance, for certain "Fab Fridays" where we'd temporarily change that color for 24 hours.

... I'm ... hurt that you don't remember.

I can't remember it either. Are you sure this actually happened, president? 

I'm a binary person. Everything or nothing!

I seriously can't remember that at all. Am I getting old already?

I can't remember it either. Are you sure this actually happened, president? 

I wasn't even anyone important (as I obviously am now, of course) back then and I remember it. The discussion over the colour was one of the few threads I read fully, and one of the best displays of mod professionalism.

Common people we all know that everyone who is yearning for pink will be bored with it in a couple of days.

Team Blue is the most reasonable choice. A shade of blue would fit pretty well with the image of fuwanovel. It won't be too far off from green either so it won't feel odd.

Though I'm curious as to which colour Tay likes .......

Note: IPBv4 has been coming out soonTM for a LONG time now, so people might be able to keep their favorite green skin for quite some time after the switch to a possible new default theme.

To clarify this soon: Normal person time < your girlfriend's time < the girl you're interested in's time < time when the internet is down < CM time < IPB time < Half-Life 3 time

Gravity Green won't be supported when IPB 4 comes out so when that happens it'll be gone, hence why we're getting new themes to begin with.

Your conservativeness will be your downfall!

Switch to pink master race!

>somehow not knowing that I know that it won't be supported in IPB4 already

also fvck your master race, I'll be using black / green on new theme as well~