Forums Theme/Skin Survey

NOOOO

:saber:

No not pink ............. just NO

You can't do this to my beloved fuwanovel. 

I would suggest a colour like Cerulean.

And yeah having a night-browsing option would be cool.

IMO the mobile browsing version could use an upgrade, the current one isn't too usable.

NOOOO

:saber:

No not pink ............. just NO

You can't do this to my beloved fuwanovel. 

I would suggest a colour like Cerulean.

And yeah having a night-browsing option would be cool.

IMO the mobile browsing version could use an upgrade, the current one isn't too usable.

I don't have anything against pink in general, but I'll have to agree with angry Saber here.

Cerulean or some other shade of light blue would be amazing. Think it would fit the site nicely.

Pink?? Imagine if you're at work or in school and you accidentally/unconsciously/intentionally view this site. Then your peer/coworker/classmate/relative or basically someone saw you....................................................................................

Well, I don't care though since I'm really cautious about my private life being exposed... XD

Btw, is it normal to still see the floating message about taking this survey even if I'm already done taking it?

Pink?? Imagine if you're at work or in school and you accidentally/unconsciously/intentionally view this site. Then your peer/coworker/classmate/relative or basically someone saw you....................................................................................

Well, I don't care though since I'm really cautious about my private life being exposed... XD

If you feel ashamed of people discovering you browse a site with a pink theme I think you need to take a step back and reflect on it.

Especially when you have a pedobear avatar >.>

If you feel ashamed of people discovering you browse a site with a pink theme I think you need to take a step back and reflect on it.

Especially when you have a pedobear avatar >.>

No worries... As I have already mentioned, I'm pretty cautious about me accessing this site since my ninjitsu skills in hiding things are flawless... :ph34r:

Thus I have already reflected this way back before deciding to be a member of this site and using pedobear as my avatar.... No one will believe that I have this "hobby" (visual novel) if a person will caught me on the act since I'm a kind law abiding citizen... XD

In short, I'm neutral if you choose pink. As matter of fact, one of the site I visit that teaches how to draw manga/anime has a pink theme. XD

I have a suggestion so that no one will fight over what color to choose... What if you will include almost all the colors... Somehow like this...

Splash-Geo-Purple-by-Rehayel.jpg

Edit: But it will sacrifice the site loading time since it is a huge picture... Nvm... XD

We just passed 135 responses, so thank you all for your input! They're starting to slow down, so I'll probably take the link down tonight.

PS: Y'know... for all of this enthusiasm for pink, not ONCE has a GM contacted me about Fab Fridays. I'm starting to doubt any of the pink hype is real.

We just passed 135 responses, so thank you all for your input! They're starting to slow down, so I'll probably take the link down tonight.

PS: Y'know... for all of this enthusiasm for pink, not ONCE has a GM contacted me about Fab Fridays. I'm starting to doubt any of the pink hype is real.

Sending PM now

A quick google search still didn't really enlighten me as to what a 'Fab Friday' is 18.gif

Fab Fridays was the "agreement" we reached when the epic "What usergroup color will we choose for GMs?!?!?" issue. We agreed on blue with the stipulation that occasionally GMs could arrange, in advance, for certain "Fab Fridays" where we'd temporarily change that color for 24 hours.

... I'm ... hurt that you don't remember.