brief introduction

nakagawa izuna

Hey welcome to Fuwanovel.

Hi everyone, I'm nakagawa izuna, 18 years old. Lately I'm discovering a new love for narrative in general and visual novels are really good at that. I can't wait for discussing with you all about them!

Do you have any favorites?? I would recommend, Clannad, Rewrite and Little Busters because they are awesome.

There is also G-senjou no Maou and Hoshizora no Memoria, these 5 are on a lot of peoples top 10 lists. It depends on your tastes though. Im sure people will have a bunch of recommendations for you should you ask ;)

Anyway, if you ahve any questions or anything let us know.

Nice! I you liked G-senjou no Maou, you can play Sharin no Kuni by the same author.

It's not as good (because the writing is more raw, not as smooth, and the ending lacks a bit), but it's still very good.

Yeah, I think i'm going to be hooked up by VNs for a while too ^^"

Nice! I you liked G-senjou no Maou, you can play Sharin no Kuni by the same author.

It's not as good (because the writing is more raw, not as smooth, and the ending lacks a bit), but it's still very good.

Yeah, I think i'm going to be hooked up by VNs for a while too ^^"

That's some useful info right there. I'll give it a look!

Hey welcome to Fuwanovel.

Do you have any favorites?? I would recommend, Clannad, Rewrite and Little Busters because they are awesome.

There is also G-senjou no Maou and Hoshizora no Memoria, these 5 are on a lot of peoples top 10 lists. It depends on your tastes though. Im sure people will have a bunch of recommendations for you should you ask ;)/>

Anyway, if you ahve any questions or anything let us know.

Oh, I played some Clannad (since I watched the anime) and some Little Busters before. I'll get back to them eventually.

Hello there! Welcome to the forums with us! I'd like to recommend Narcissu since it's a nice read for newbies, but also very tear-jerking and emotional (well for me it was xD). It's a kinetic novel though, so you don't make any choices.

Hope you enjoy your stay here! Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Hello and welcome!

As it seems to be coming a welcoming trend (or like a tradition here), I'd like to give my VN recommendations ^^

Aside from seconding the recommendation of HoshiMemo and Key games, I recommend Katawa Shoujo.. And also Da Capo series, particularly the second one ^^

Anyway, I hope we could get along and that you'd enjoy your stay here ^^