Change! (Demo Available)

Airianne

I hope so too. When I played the demo I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the writing, it's smooth and a joy to read. Great writing, great art, what's not to love? You guys are seriously talented.

Woah, this is the first time we receive a compliment about writing!!! I'm gonna burst into tears right now. Tears of joy!! Thank you so much!!! omgggg >////<

Finally got time to check out a bit of the demo! Thoughts as I go:

- Love the effort you put into the menu! The way those buttons bounce as you roll out, even the sliders have a rollover state--great kinaesthetics :).

- Oh, never expected the voice acting. Cool!

- "When are you finally turning 17?" Haha, a long time ago friend (TuT)................

- My own fault but I typed a male name and turned out I was a girl XD~

- Pretty cool how it is in widescreen ratio :).

I will see if I can read through the demo sometime, but yeah, good stuff :D.

Finally got time to check out a bit of the demo! Thoughts as I go:

- Love the effort you put into the menu! The way those buttons bounce as you roll out, even the sliders have a rollover state--great kinaesthetics :).
- Oh, never expected the voice acting. Cool!
- "When are you finally turning 17?" Haha, a long time ago friend (TuT)................
- My own fault but I typed a male name and turned out I was a girl XD~
- Pretty cool how it is in widescreen ratio :).

I will see if I can read through the demo sometime, but yeah, good stuff :D.

Thank you so much for the feedback, and we're glad that you like the game's interface. We're looking forward to hearing more from you if you have some time to read through the demo <3
P/S: Cursed Sight is super awesome!! It would be great to be your supporter and we all are excitedly waiting for the final product! <3 <3 <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OQhbSV6.jpg

Finally, CHANGE's campaign on Kickstarter has come to an end few hours ago with such wonderful and unexpected result. We made it this far is all thanks you guys' love and support. From now on,  Meowl team will continue to work with full determination to complete CHANGE!.

Thank you all for everything again, and see you in the near future when CHANGE! is completed! <3