Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

VN-Angel

2 minutes ago, DharmaFreedom said:

Is this from that Valhalla game? Zedge keeps spamming his love for it i'm getting curious now...

Have you played it yet? any good? 

Yeah, it's from VA-11 Hall-A. It's a really cool game regarding its stories and characters, so you should certainly check it out ;o

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So waaaay back when I was still a new guy here I made this edit for @Dergonu it's super shitty and cringey but I'm still fond of it for it was the first one I made and that got me into learning PS and other things to better myself.

Beware the shittiest edit you'll ever see, if you can even call it that:

BMShqM9.jpg

It's embarrassing so I wanted to show it before re-making it :sachi:  Feel free to make fun of it if you so desire, I'm aware of how bad it is.

Senpai was actually the first person I spoke to in here, been a long while since then.

7 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

So waaaay back when I was still a new guy here I made this edit for @Dergonu it's super shitty and cringey but I'm still fond of it for it was the first one I made and that got me into learning PS and other things to better myself.

Beware the shittiest edit you'll ever see, if you can even call it that:

BMShqM9.jpg

It's embarrassing so I wanted to show it before re-making it :sachi:  Feel free to make fun of it if you so desire, I'm aware of how bad it is.

Senpai was actually the first person I spoke to in here, been a long while since then.

But... but... sauce of the pic!? :pyaa:

1 minute ago, DarkZedge said:

What else could it be?, one of my favorites, well done Kuu-Chan

Not my favourite VN, but it has 2 things i like : Kagome and Mayu-mayu's glorious moments.

Oh, remember when i was one of the few here defending Benio, t'was grorious. :holo: