Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

VN-Angel

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jun Inoue said:

Utopian waifus in a dystopian, cyberpunk future. That's how I'd call it.

You can call it a lot of things but the sheer charm that game has just lured me in and I absolutely loved every moment of it

25 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

You can call it a lot of things but the sheer charm that game has just lured me in and I absolutely loved every moment of it

Well, I hate it!

Because I'm loving the characters and it feels like it's gonna be a really short game :komari:

Just now, Jun Inoue said:

Well, I hate it!

Because I'm loving the characters and it feels like it's gonna be a really short game :komari:

It's not THAT short but then again is not that long either...I hope they make a sequel or something..I love Jill and Dana. Also Sei and Stella was it the Neko.

2 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

It's not THAT short but then again is not that long either...I hope they make a sequel or something..I love Jill and Dana. Also Sei and Stella was it the Neko.

Aye, Stella is the Cat Bloomer (I think that's their name?). I'm still undecided about favourite characters, but gotta love Gil, and he also looks like... (dunno if you are into film classics xD)
rocky-logo.jpg

Btw, I still don't kinda get why everyone calls Jill flat, when in every single art it looks like she's at least a C. Also, I find it vert funny (and both interesting and well-done) how sexuality is not even a topic. First I thought Jill was a lesbian, then that she was straight but with a sort-of-crush on Dana, until I finally realized that most characters do not even mention this things for a reason: the concept of sexual identity doesn't seem to exist there (at least as far as I'm in).

3 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

Btw, I still don't kinda get why everyone calls Jill flat, when in every single art it looks like she's at least a C. Also, I find it vert funny (and both interesting and well-done) how sexuality is not even a topic. First I thought Jill was a lesbian, then that she was straight but with a sort-of-crush on Dana, until I finally realized that most characters do not even mention this things for a reason: the concept of sexual identity doesn't seem to exist there (at least as far as I'm in).

Because according to any and all anime c cup or less is flat, gods forbid you have any size other than huge. :sacchan: 

Jill is Bi more leaning towards women, she had her previous girlfriend and now has way more than a simple crush on Dana, pretty sure she's all down for Dana route.

It's not that there's no sexual identity but rather than they're rather open minded to the point that they don't care whether someone is gay or straight so they give it no more importance than it should have.