Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

VN-Angel

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, LemiusK said:

Yep. Coco is the best. So cute and bubbly... I could just hang out with her all day. She's definitely the best part of Ever17.

I should be used to it by now, but sometimes I still can't quite wrap my head around how different people's personal preferences are :michiru:

1 minute ago, Thyndd said:

I should be used to it by now, but sometimes I still can't quite wrap my head around how different people's personal preferences are :michiru:

lol It's boring if everyone likes the same thing... And what's wrong with Coco? I can't imagine that anyone would dislike her innocent personality... That's kinda sad. :rubycry:

1 minute ago, LemiusK said:

lol It's boring if everyone likes the same thing... And what's wrong with Coco? I can't imagine that anyone would dislike her innocent personality... That's kinda sad. :rubycry:

Um... personally I don't have anything against her, though I definitely do not share your love for her either :yumiko: However, I'm aware that many people consider her to be unsufferable, or the worst part of Ever17... along with the chicken sandwiches, I guess lol.

For me Ever17 was more about solving the puzzle and getting my mind blown than having an amazing cast that will remain in my memory for a long time, anyway. 

along with the chicken sandwiches, I guess lol.

Tuna. Tuna sandwiches. It's a translating error. There's nothing wrong with chicken sandwiches. It makes more sense that people hated the sandwich because it's tuna, because tuna is fish, and fishes stink and are therefore gross.

or me Ever17 was more about solving the puzzle and getting my mind blown than having an amazing cast that will remain in my memory for a long time, anyway. 

Yeah, definitely the opposite for me. I could care little for the puzzles, and the only thing that kept me going was the cast breaking the tedium of those complicated infodump philosophies with their cheerful and humorous slice-of-life interactions.

• 3 weeks later...