Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

VN-Angel

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ittaku said:

Being accurate?

Spoiler

Well, it didn't seem to be a very faithful translation. :D My personal theory is that the translator was so sick of working on this creepy piece of crap that they decided to fuck it all and go overboard like this. But either way, this is one line I was not expecting to to ever see on CR. :wahaha:

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

Just now, Plk_Lesiak said:
  Hide contents

Well, it didn't seem to be a very faithful translation. :D My personal theory is that the translator was so sick of working on this creepy piece of crap that they decided to fuck it all go overboard like this. But either way, this is one line I was not expecting to to ever see on CR. :wahaha:

Oh that steaming pile of shit. I dropped that on episode 1, but I just assumed they translated lolicon to paedophile.

12 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Oh that steaming pile of shit. I dropped that on episode 1, but I just assumed they translated lolicon to paedophile.

If I understood right, he said he was a "horrible pervert". I guess the line was also getting a bit long and just saying "pedophile" is shorter :P

Edited by Plk_Lesiak