Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

VN-Angel

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Polycentric said:

Truer words have never been spoken! Honestly the rest of the routes just don't make very much sense.

^^Actually this. If you care enough about the other characters you can get some minor insights if you read into the routes enough. If you play them after knowing what happens at the end (of the real route) though, they are filled with inconsistencies and don't even work as a what-if scenario.

Edited by Akshay

5 hours ago, Akshay said:

^^Actually this. If you care enough about the other characters you can get some minor insights if you read into the routes enough. If you play them after knowing what happens at the end (of the real route) though, they are filled with inconsistencies and don't even work as a what-if scenario.

That's why Usami's route should have been locked

On 12/19/2017 at 12:40 AM, Akshay said:

i played that route last, so to be honest I didn't hate the other routes. Yes, they were obvious diversions with mediocre storylines, but some of them were actually enjoyable if taken alone.

4 hours ago, AnimalSoundss said:

i played that route last, so to be honest I didn't hate the other routes. Yes, they were obvious diversions with mediocre storylines, but some of them were actually enjoyable if taken alone.

Same. I did wind up enjoying Usami's route the most out of the three, but I still got some amusement from the other two. I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with a route structure that doesn't involve meshing them all together as I usually go in expecting them to be unrelated until a relationship is revealed.

38 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Same. I did wind up enjoying Usami's route the most out of the three, but I still got some amusement from the other two. I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with a route structure that doesn't involve meshing them all together as I usually go in expecting them to be unrelated until a relationship is revealed.

It's not that. I also don't mind branching route structures. For example I liked most of the routes in Grisaia, and I can see them all happening. The thing is, after knowing what happens in Usami's route, the other routes CANNOT happen *for reasons (spoiler-free)*They could have made the routes, either trail of early or conclude differently, using those routes as tools to foreshadow the main route, instead of what they did. Now instead of looking back at those routes fondly, I just treat them as if they don't exist.

45 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

But there were four routes, not three... so now I want to know who you forgot. (It was Tsubaki, wasn't it?)