Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

VN-Angel

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/8/2017 at 4:45 AM, Jun Inoue said:

This opens up old wounds. Why did you do what you did, game :rubycry:

What do you mean? Did you not like how the story turned out, or are you simply remembering the tear jerking parts of it? Personally tho, This was the first VN i played that had a gameplay element involved. I hold this one dear

3 hours ago, AnimalSoundss said:

What do you mean? Did you not like how the story turned out, or are you simply remembering the tear jerking parts of it? Personally tho, This was the first VN i played that had a gameplay element involved. I hold this one dear

I didn't like the ending.

Spoiler

Not having an actual way/route of being with Chris after all what happens felt like a sucker punch to me.

To be precise, it's not that I didn't like the ending, but that I disliked not having the option of an ending with Chris. Unless I somehow missed some sort of true ending with her?

1 hour ago, Jun Inoue said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not having an actual way/route of being with Chris after all what happens felt like a sucker punch to me.

To be precise, it's not that I didn't like the ending, but that I disliked not having the option of an ending with Chris. Unless I somehow missed some sort of true ending with her?

Princess waltz wars really good in terms of story up until the first half. The second half, (after the trollish ending) was a mess. A very vague ending. No meaningful conclusion. Routes, were just different sex scenes and the gameplay elements at the time of route choice became very repetitive, (continuous 8 mini games I think) doing that 5 times for 5 girls was... ugh.

Overall if they ended princes waltz at the halfway point, (first fake-ish ending) I would have rated it higher than I did

3 hours ago, Akshay said:

Princess waltz wars really good in terms of story up until the first half. The second half, (after the trollish ending) was a mess. A very vague ending. No meaningful conclusion. Routes, were just different sex scenes and the gameplay elements at the time of route choice became very repetitive, (continuous 8 mini games I think) doing that 5 times for 5 girls was... ugh.

Overall if they ended princes waltz at the halfway point, (first fake-ish ending) I would have rated it higher than I did

Yeah I agree I remember the quality really took a hit about the time the actual villain was revealed and, yeah the "routes" were unnatural and forced.

21 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly, its been SO many years since i've read it, especially since it was one of my first, that I've kinda forgotten the "True" endings. That being said, i could have sworn there was an ending that had what you wanted.....either way, i DO agree with the other posters that the second half was far less in depth than the first half. From this hindsight point of view, it does seem far too rushed :(