Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

VN-Angel

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, gunter said:

why is everybody hatin on the pineapple on pizza? i wont say i'm fond of it, but it sure dont taste horrible or something like this... so , why? :'(

Try grilling a pineapple and put spice on it. Together with the classic pizza that has ham, cheese, tomatoes and corn it's the best pizza that exists

2 hours ago, gunter said:

why is everybody hatin on the pineapple on pizza? i wont say i'm fond of it, but it sure dont taste horrible or something like this... so , why? :'(

Cuz it's an abomination. Apart from Australians, who are crazy about "contrasts", people with common sense and decency know that some tastes and styles just don't mix together. And so, tainting the delicious pizza or the fabulous pineapple by forcing them together, tastes that clash horribly, you commit a terrible sacrilege which, under a more fair rule, would be punished by at least 10 public lashes.

6 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

Cuz it's an abomination. Apart from Australians, who are crazy about "contrasts", people with common sense and decency know that some tastes and styles just don't mix together. And so, tainting the delicious pizza or the fabulous pineapple by forcing them together, tastes that clash horribly, you commit a terrible sacrilege which, under a more fair rule, would be punished by at least 10 public lashes.

Pleb probably doesn't even put BBQ sauce on their pizza. :makina:

2 hours ago, Akimoto Masato said:

Me likey

Anyways could someone tell me what anime this is? I didn't feel like making a new topic for one picture 

6tF4rM7.jpg

(Included the comment so it counts a funny picture)

Ah, how unlucky. I know the anime but forgot its title. It's a classic harem anime with MC and lots of hot girls living with him (it's sort of an inn, if I remember properly), also his long-lost sister who is a huge brocon.