Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

VN-Angel

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Limerence_ said:

Aww... 

Setsumi.full.647529.jpg

お前、今…引きとめてほしいか? それとも…背中を押して欲しいか?  Right now, do you want me to stop you ? or... want me to push you?

…さあ…どっちだろうね          ... hmm... heh, I wonder which one.
あはは、よくわからないね       ahaha, I'm really not sure.

それじゃあ…さよなら…     Well then... farewell...

narcissu <3

1 hour ago, Deep Blue said:

お前、今…引きとめてほしいか? それとも…背中を押して欲しいか?  Right now, do you want me to stop you ? or... want me to push you?

narcissu <3

B_WaS73U8AAAg9l.jpg

10 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

narcissu <3

I was so pissed that he didn't stop her. I cried tears of sadness and frustration at this scene. :komari:

Just now, Limerence_ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I had mixed feelings. I wanted him to stop her, but I also felt that it was such a fitting end to the story. :komari:

We are going to get so much hate for talking about a VN in this thread xD

Spoiler

yes, saving her would have been the normal thing to do...if you want a silly happy ending for no reason but that wasn't something realistic or like you said fitting with the story overall- 
She chose to die neither in her home or the seven floor that was her choice because she couldn't chose anything else in her whole life (or so she repeated that to herself from the very beginning like Echo from the story) and he understood that, finally he was also dying and was very young. 
I think the ending was just perfect with the overall story, having some pseudo romance ending scene with the guy coming to rescue her at the end...that sounds like a crappy ending to me (even if it was more happier and some little part of me my brain was cheering for that to happen :P )

big_thumb_0e3b86b6a8148212852cc6c5e8498b

Putting this here so it stays relevant :sachi:

27 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

yes, saving her would have been the normal thing to do...if you want a silly happy ending for no reason but that wasn't something realistic or like you said fitting with the story overall- 
She chose to die neither in her home or the seven floor that was her choice because she couldn't chose anything else in her whole life (or so she repeated that to herself from the very beginning like Echo from the story) and he understood that, finally he was also dying and was very young. 
I think the ending was just perfect with the overall story, having some pseudo romance ending scene with the guy coming to rescue her at the end...that sounds like a crappy ending to me (even if it was more happier and some little part of me my brain was cheering for that to happen :P )

Spoiler

Yeah, I get exactly what you mean. The ending really suited the overall theme of the story. (As much as I would have momentarily enjoyed it... :wafuu:) Getting an ending where he suddenly stops her and they run off into some romantic relationship would feel a little off, considering how they had already gave everyone a pretty bleak picture of the whole situation.