Post pics you like (Powered by Jun Inoue™)

VN-Angel

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point in which I convinced ThatPlayer to give me SnowTsuku's stats and add them into mine!

3RD!

I gave them back in the end.... but one day, one day I'll get there on my own!

8818682082_fd996f5153_o.png

Many thanks to Thatplayer for being a good sport!

=======================================================================================

8818712688_b64851eab3_o.png

Muahaha Sakamoto-Sensei, you are all mine wink.gif

fv4mw.png

the. best. cosplay. ever.

it should be noted that he is not cosplaying buttercup from the powerpuff girls. he is cosplaying the villain who dressed up as buttercup in that one episode where a bunch of villains broke out of prison and dressed up as the powerpuff girls. I only know because he told me all about it over coffee. was delightful.

fv4mw.png

the. best. cosplay. ever.

it should be noted that he is not cosplaying buttercup from the powerpuff girls. he is cosplaying the villain who dressed up as buttercup in that one episode where a bunch of villains broke out of prison and dressed up as the powerpuff girls. I only know because he told me all about it over coffee. was delightful.

Sooo.... how often do you have coffee with yourself ;) ?

Sooo.... how often do you have coffee with yourself ;)/> ?

I wish I had the spunk that man had to walk around in that dress. unfortunately I am not that cool, and instead walked around in a grey shirt portraying batman riding a batmobile variant of one of those little children's 25 cent rides you often see outside supermarkets.

also that man's arms are bigger than me. if he wasn't wearing a dress, he probably would have been mighty intimidating.