'Lucy -The eternity she wished for-' Translation Project

eeenseok

It's like the Planetarian vibes are all coming back.

It looks interesting, I'd like to give it a try, but I notice you chose to go down the iOS route first instead of PC.

Any particular reason you made this move?

(Read: I'd love to play this game but i don't have an iPhone/iPad *sad face*)

After reading Manwha I definitely started looking at Korean writing a lot more positively so I would love to see this.

I look forward to the future of the project, good luck :)

Color me intrigued.

I don't have an apple product, so I would be unable to play it sadly. :(

However, I'll keep an eye on this project and I'll pass it around to a few friends. Near the end I'll probably throw in my backing if I can hoof it. It looks really nice and I am really interested in going through it. ^-^

@Nosebleed: The reason why iOS is coming out first is very simple. Because we only had an iOS develper back then. So we had no choice but to develope iOS one first instead of PC. However, like you said, we definitely want many people to play our game as possible. That is why we are very hoping to get our funds at least up to PC version, since it's gonna take a whole lot of new developing works to do. I am very glad to hear that you enjoy Korean Manhwa. I hope that our game won't let you down when it gets published. Thanks for your compliment!  

@LinovaA: Thanks! Your Support is more than welcome! We'll try our best to bring a good story to you!

@Rose: True. Drawing images make the game look much better.

@Sirius: Well, now there's another reason why we have to reach the PC version stretch goal....lol. We'll try our best!

P.S - Could anyone teach me how to put reply to individuals directly? Honestly, I'm not really familiar with this forum style of posting.... 

@Nosebleed: The reason why iOS is coming out first is very simple. Because we only had an iOS develper back then. So we had no choice but to develope iOS one first instead of PC. However, like you said, we definitely want many people to play our game as possible. That is why we are very hoping to get our funds at least up to PC version, since it's gonna take a whole lot of new developing works to do. I am very glad to hear that you enjoy Korean Manhwa. I hope that our game won't let you down when it gets published. Thanks for your compliment!  

@LinovaA: Thanks! Your Support is more than welcome! We'll try our best to bring a good story to you!

@Rose: True. Drawing images make the game look much better.

@Sirius: Well, now there's another reason why we have to reach the PC version stretch goal....lol. We'll try our best!

P.S - Could anyone teach me how to put reply to individuals directly? Honestly, I'm not really familiar with this forum style of posting.... 

Not sure what you meant, but try multi-quoting people. Just press MultiQuote on every post you wanna reply to, then answer them separately.

I like some manhwas like Veritas (rip in pieces) and The Breaker, I'm also a huge fan of Ha-Il Kwon and your novel kinda reminds me of 3-Level Combination (I believe the original name is Kim Chang-Nam) to some extent, so I'm really hyped for it. I'll probably back it and hope for the PC port.

that definitely looks very promising so far. hope you gain the needed attention & reach all your goals necessary for localizing it, pc included. think i´ll also back you up at the end its ongoing campain.
Story sounds nice & the art is lovely

Popular Korean nakige visual novel game, will be localized to English and Japanese for a wider audience internationally.

"In the near future, androids have become the way of the norm. 
Emotionless husks of metal have become a part of human society, 
much to the dismay of the boy. 
The robot he found at the dumpsite though, this one was different. 
It laughed, it cried, it smiled, it has dreams, just like a human..."

Twitter: https://twitter.com/mvizlab

Kickstarter: https://www.kickstar...or-visual-novel

Steam page: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=327003843

Game Opening:

The art is pretty good.

Do you plan to release a demo version?

(guess I will need the iOs emulator...)

Ah... sorry. We don't have a plan for demo for now.

!!! Korean Visual Novels will always have the most special of places in my heart. Definitely will keep an eye out for this one. Good luck!

I'm glad. Hope you like our one too!

that definitely looks very promising so far. hope you gain the needed attention & reach all your goals necessary for localizing it, pc included. think i´ll also back you up at the end its ongoing campain.

Story sounds nice & the art is lovely

We're close to the minimum stretch goal now! Thank you!

Popular Korean nakige visual novel game, will be localized to English and Japanese for a wider audience internationally.

"In the near future, androids have become the way of the norm. 
Emotionless husks of metal have become a part of human society, 
much to the dismay of the boy. 
The robot he found at the dumpsite though, this one was different. 
It laughed, it cried, it smiled, it has dreams, just like a human..."

Twitter: https://twitter.com/mvizlab

Kickstarter: https://www.kickstar...or-visual-novel

Steam page: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=327003843

Game Opening:

Thank you for making a post about our project! You're so kind....

anybody know where i can download the original version?

Ah... unfortunately, the old original version of the game is not available for download anymore. It's included in one of Kickstarter reward.

• 2 weeks later...