Game a la mod

B0X0R

So I'm currently on my 6th attempt at beating Skyrim. In order to prevent me from going back to Fallout, I've installed a couple of mods. One of my favorite ones so far is the Anime Voice Shouts mod. Basicly it replaces most of the shouts with more moe like voices. My favorite time with it was when I was in a cave full of Frost spiders and my only defense was to shout at them 'Kawai' in order to calm them down.

So what games do you guys mod?

I remember before Skyrim came out I used to mod the shit out of Oblivion. Like I did not hold back. That game hardly even looked like Oblivion after I was finished with it.

Other than that I don't really mod. I have modded Crusader Kings 2 a few times, and if you count hacks of Fire Emblem games then I guess that can count too.

Modding Mount & Blade Warband with various big mods. The most recent one Prophesy of Pendor. Dark Souls are for weaklings. ;) I am modding Europa Universalis 4 with various mods to improve the interference and such. The standard interference sucks pretty hard. Everything compatible with Ironman (hardmode). Got a few big mods that change the whole game too but I rarely ever use them. I am way to competitive to complete achivements.

I was modding Skyrim a bit too but I lost interest in the game because a lot of things were identical. I tried to play it a while ago again but the controls... I forgot how bad they were. I have to play it on a console control or it wont work. Modding Heroes of Might & Magic 3 too with some minor things/scenarios because the community is awesome. Like a complete LOTR scenario well done and some minor fixes and such. Playing modded Dota 2 sometimes too for fun in lobby of friends. 

But that's it. This is very few games compared to all the games I own. I am quite pleased with the original games.

I mod mainly elder scrolls and fallout. Elder Scrolls in particular has a bunch of huge land mods in the process of being created in a series of mods going to be called Beyond Skyrim (opening up other regions of tamriel during the events of Skyrim...cyrodil is expected to be done by Summer if all goes well and High Rock is pretty close to follow after. These mods have their own individual story for each region that is supposed to connect more fully to a grand overview of tamriel. Probably going to deal with the resurrection of Mannimarco and The Thalmor from what cyrodil's story has been hinted at. There is also Skywind in the process which is basically recreating Morrowind with skyrim assets. Not to mention comple playstyle overhauls and a bunch of new and interesting quest mods that have released recently. By the end of the year assuming FO4 isn't released I expect Skyrim will have a ton of high quality mods that will make the play of the game fresh all over again.