FLYABLE HEARTS (SOLVED)

Are you running your computer with Non-Unicode Japanese? (link to instructions): Yes

Game: FLYABLE HEART

Description of Problem:

Before I installed the English patch, the game moves very smooth, thus giving me no problems at all.

After I installed the English patch, the game is slower, Noticible when going to the options menu. during character voiced dialogs, and during scene changes.

AND THE SAVE GAME DON'T SAVE

Your Operating System:

32 bit (link to how to find):

Are you running the correct, patched .EXE for the game?: Yes

I SAW THE TUTORIAL

Have you tried Uninstalling/Reinstalling and then Redownloading?: Yes

Thank you for all that info! helps so much!

When a game doesn't save, it usually means the program or folder doesn't have adequate permissions to modify your computer (I.e. create a save). Have you checked the folder and file permissions? This could cause the slowing, too.

If you dont know how to edit permission for access to folders ...

Here are the steps to modify ownership and permissions of folders and files:

1. Right-click the file or folder, click Properties, and then click the Security tab.

2. Click Advanced, and then click the Owner tab.

3. Click Edit, and then do one of the following:

· To change the owner to a user or group that is not listed, click Other users and groups and, in Enter the object name to select (examples), type the name of the user or group, and then click OK.

· To change the owner to a user or group that is listed, in the Change owner to box, click the new owner.

4. If you want to take ownership of the contents of the folder, select the Replace owner on sub containers and objects check box.

5. Click OK, and then click Yes when you receive the following message:

You do not have permission to read the contents of directory folder name. Do you want to replace the directory permissions with permissions granting you Full Control?

All permissions will be replaced if you click Yes.

Note folder name is the name of the folder that you want to take ownership of.

6. Click OK, and then reapply the permissions and security settings that you want for the folder and its contents.

Additional considerations

· An administrator can take ownership of any file on the computer.

· Assigning ownership of a file or a folder might require you to elevate your permissions using User Access Control.

Hope this helps. If you need further instructions or anything let me know