Embarassing moments with vns...

Deep Blue

So you proved my point in saying how 4K isn't viable for gaming because games aren't designed in 4K and won't be for a long time.

Wow mate truly wow you could have just read my comment and not embarassed yourself.

I don't get how that comment embarrassed him. It was merely an elaboration of your point, so to say.

If you have a gigantic screen, 4K is better than 1080P, but who would read a nukige in a TV screen?

that's quite true i'd definitely turned off if i saw a HCG where a girl's m*nko is bigger than my head.

even though for some people (few people) that's maybe a turn-on aspect... :illya:

and it'd be kinda tiring to turn my head left and right that often, lols

Even if you say it doesn't matter, "it's good enough as it is" is a thing people have said about every major technological advancement in history (including many people 10-15 years ago when HDTVs were first hitting the market). Even on medium sized TVs and computer monitors, we aren't yet to the pixel density on most displays where increased resolution would be imperceptible to the human eye, outside of Apple's eyefinity displays. Once we get to that point, THEN we can be happy with what we have... and also when we start going into holographic displays. :P

This is wildly off topic though so let's end the discussion with that.

Only one till this day.

It was at the presentation of a project that we had to develop along a year and there was a group presenting, my group being one of the last to present, I was bored and with my laptop at my lap then I had the brilliant idea to continue playing Grisaia, I knew that it had sex scenes, but I also though that they were very specific, I mean, they were just at the heroines route and you could easily identify when it was gonna happen.  As I was still playing the common route I though there wasn't any explicit scenes. I was mistaken. There wasn't sex, but just the boobs were enough to make me feel ashamed, and my colleagues to picky on me. Well, only one was able to see me though. He saw it for no more than 1 second, as I was fast enough to change to my code editor Emacs, but he saw it, and then of course exclaimed "Oh, look, what a perv", nobody was able to see, only him, and I promptly denied saying it was disillusions of his head. Well, most of my colleagues already knew that I was at 'those' things and didn't care at all, so I was able to pass it trough without further embarrassment.

Only one till this day.

It was at the presentation of a project that we had to develop along a year and there was a group presenting, my group being one of the last to present, I was bored and with my laptop at my lap then I had the brilliant idea to continue playing Grisaia, I knew that it had sex scenes, but I also though that they were very specific, I mean, they were just at the heroines route and you could easily identify when it was gonna happen.  As I was still playing the common route I though there wasn't any explicit scenes. I was mistaken. There wasn't sex, but just the boobs were enough to make me feel ashamed, and my colleagues to picky on me. Well, only one was able to see me though. He saw it for no more than 1 second, as I was fast enough to change to my code editor Emacs, but he saw it, and then of course exclaimed "Oh, look, what a perv", nobody was able to see, only him, and I promptly denied saying it was disillusions of his head. Well, most of my colleagues already knew that I was at 'those' things and didn't care at all, so I was able to pass it trough without further embarrassment.

Don't mind !

Everyone here mostly have similar embarrassing , so cheer up .0LI3BJ9.gif

Only one till this day.

similar experience with mine. :wahaha:

presentation-related.

At least you didn't have your sister sit on your sperm stain.

Actually, if you shine a blacklight UV flashlight on my bed (it shines on sperm) you will see one of those abstract art paintings, that being said, and considering the fact that my sister already sat at my bed, she indeed sat at my sperm stain.

Not proud of it though. 

When i was on my old school there was some pervert friends(otaku) that wanted too see what was taling about some visual nove, i showed them the h-scenes of koihime mosuou, then said that game was strategy not only sex, they said yeah strategy, how many times u can fuck a girl or the position right yeah sure it's strategy

Next day someone give me a usb and asked for a game i talked before, we love master, it middle of the class i plas playing while sending tha game and the teacher discovered us, i tried to remove the batterty but that teacher said I KNOW THAT TRICK, somehow the teacher didn't check it and give me afterclass, the game was already downloaded in the usb

Come to think of it, I remember having another embarrassing experience back when I played Shuffle for the first time. At that point I had played visual novels, but Shuffle was the first one I played that had H-scenes, so I didn't really know how to prepare for them yet. I also didn't know that the ctrl button skipped through text quickly, so when I played Nerine's route and the H-scene came up, I just started clicking really fast and hoping that no one would notice it. Unfortunately this was when I was 13, didn't have my own laptop yet, and had to read my eroge in the living room with my family around. 

I'll never forget the sheer panic I felt when my little sister (who was probably 10-11 at the time) looked at the screen and asked what I was playing. Obviously I couldn't flat-out say that I as playing a game where a devil girl was giving my character a blowjob, so I had to say something about how "I didn't know the game had these kinds of scenes." I hope she doesn't remember that now...  :amane: